Chapter 4

Warning: This story contains scenes unsuitable for young readers. Reader discretion is advised. Age gap 18+ readers only.

- - - - -

Chapter 4

After our call, I resumed my routine in life. My communication with Luis became frequent, maybe it's because of what we talked about. He became more and more clingy too, always asking me to bring someone along whenever I go out of the house.

Two weeks had passed, Mac never failed to send me a message. He sometimes calls me in his free time which is usually at night. Whatever I have with Mac, it didn't fade at all. I'm still unsure what I feel for him though, but I would really like for us to do it again.

"I miss you..." He told me on a Thursday night when he called.

I was preparing myself to sleep that time. I wore my silk pajamas.

Hearing his voice made the inner most part of my center moist. I couldn't help but bit my lower lip on the sudden feeling I felt.

"I miss you too, Mac." I said.

We talked about what we've been up to the past days. How both of us haven't had the time to meet.

Suddenly, he asked me, "Hmm. Are you free this weekend?"

And of course, I said, "Yes." It's a Saturday, so there's no class.

My usual activities during weekends would only be chilling at home, watching movies or TV series with Crystel and Lyn, and surfing the net.

"Can I visit you at your house?"

My heart hammered violently inside my ribcage as I felt excited and anxious of his question. Will we do it again? Are we going to talk about that kid? I had to clear my throat to remain calm.

"Yeah, sure." I answered him.

"Then, I'll be there tomorrow at 2 p.m." He said with finality.

Our conversation ended so quickly because it was almost eleven in the evening and I still got school the day after. I immediately let myself fall asleep after the call.

Saturday came so fast and I'm so excited!

He's coming here today. We're just going to talk about things... about us, I suppose... but I couldn't help myself but feel happy that he's coming over. I read his text message once again.

"I'll be there in 15 minutes, dear."

I brushed my hair. Put on a bit of powder on my face and a strawberry flavored lip balm on my lips. My already pink lips now looked a bit red because of the lip balm. I seemed five years older than my age.

I can't believe myself for preparing like this. It's just Mac. So, why do I have to put such effort on looking good?

What if he's the one coming over instead of Mac? Would I still exert the same effort? How about his girlfriend?

I was lost in reverie and didn't realize Mac already arrived until Lyn knocked at my room's door saying Mac's here.

"I'll be out in a sec!" I told Lyn.

I arranged my things before I stood up. I looked at my image in the mirror for the last time; fixing my dress. Well it's not really a dress that you'll wear to a church or a formal event. It's more of a dress that you wear at home. It's a deep v-cut halter top dress, violet colored with hints of white floral designs. And it is just until my mid thigh.