boxing class // Tom Holland

I hate gym. I love boxing though, it lets me release all the anger and stress I have. But also, that cutie Tom is my class so that adds to it.

"How do you guys want to do this? I'm not being sexist so would you prefer girl v girl and boy v boy or boy vs girl?"

"Girl v girl! I wanna knock out that girl Y/N and make her look even worse." Your basically enemy said. What's worst is that it used to be your best friend. That didn't last long.

"We always do boy vs boy! Let's do something interesting!" Another boy in you class yelled.

All the while, Tom stared at your saddened face because of what your ex best friend said and was disappointed. Little did you know, he had a crush on you since 4th grade.

He wanted to be paired up with that bitch who insulted you, but that would ruin his reputation. And also, probably get him excluded.

"Tom! You're up next!" The gym teacher yelled as Tom ran up to the ring in the hall with fingers crossed, hoping to be paired with her. But to his dismay, you were called up next to fight with Tom. And you were not excited.

You walked up nervously in your workout shorts and top and decided to start a little conversation to break the tension while the coach explained to everyone what they'd be doing while you fought today's only fight.

"Hey."
"Hi."
"I'm sorry this must be really awkward for you. You probably don't want to hit a girl and you don't want to ruin your reputation by getting hit by a girl so don't worry I get you."
"Oh wow. You-your really do." He let out a blushing chuckle.
"I'm Tom btw."
"I know who you are." You laughed. "You've been in all my classes since 4th grade." You said, still giggling.
"Oh I know, and I know you too Y/N, but I just didn't want it to be awkward." Awkward chuckle follows.
You placed your hand on his forearm, and said, "Don't worry, it's not."

"This fight is not for you, so continue with your work. Once person not doing as I ask will be coded. Okay?"

"Okayy..." the class groaned, but continued in the hall next you the boxing ring.

"3, 2, 1 And...fight!"

You both began circling the ring, unsure whether to throw a punch or just play it safe. Without thinking you through the first punch at his forearm.

"Oh, okay I see how it is." Tom says, joking offended with a smirk.

"Y/N!" Someone yells as you turn around.

Tom goes to throw a punch for your shoulder when you're turned so it doesn't hurt to much but once you realised no one had said anything, you turned around to face Tom only to be met with a swift punch to the eye.

You fell in the floor in shock.

"Oh my gosh Y/N, I'm so sorry!" Tom said, as he knelt next to you as caressed your face concerned.

"Wow, you weren't kidding when you said you could throw a punch."

"When did I say that?" He laughed.

"5th grade."

"And you still remember?"

"You remember anything your crush says to you."

"You...you had a crush on me?"

"You were never good with your tenses tommy."

He pushed a strand out hair from your face behind your ear and said, "I'm so sorry, I'll get you to the nurse."

You were expecting him to stand up and help you up but instead he picked you up bridal style and started smiling at you as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry." He says. "I've put a mark on your beautiful face but don't worry, you still look gorgeous."

You leaned up slightly and pecked his cheek.

"Let's go princess."

AN//I might do another boxing class one, but with Tom fighting someone else. Let me know if you want that?✨