Chapter 1.

Alice p.o.v

Hi my name is alice and im 17 years old an omega of sunshine pack and i have a friend her name is Angelika shes the only family i have my mom and dad died by rouges. ugh i hate rouges like rly. I'm a nerd but inside a badass and a queen and yes im a queen, queen of vampires and i also have powers( wind, teleporting, controls things with mind and turns invisible) bc dad my dad was a supernatural and mom was queen of vampires, now its my turn to be queen but hidden only my friend nows I'm queen so sometimes she just bows down or does something formal. so this is my life...

Alice p.o.v

" Alice get ur fatty self down here!"said the slut of the pack brittney. I opened my eyes rushed to the bathroom put some clothes on

 I opened my eyes rushed to the bathroom put some clothes on

Alice clothes^^

I rushed down to see a lot of angry faces. Ughh hell no I'm late again and they even don't know that it's my 17 birthday. "I'm going to find my mate and he will bring me out of this hell hole"i tought. Then i felt someone slapped me on my cheek i could see my eyes turning red so i calmed myself down and made breakfast for 130 people a lot of people right? I was always the last one to eat so i had to wait. Then after they ate their food one of them decided to punch me. The others joined and slapped me called me slut fat and other names. I then cleaned The table while the others drove to school. They think I'm not worth it to go to school bc i had chores to do.
After washing for the 13 i cleaned the kitchen. Then made dinner. Some min later everyone was back home and ate. I had to wait till everyone was finish with eating their food but they took so long that i accidentally rolled my eyes. One of brittneys friends saw it and yelled" the omega was rolling her eyes at us how disrespectful!!" then her squad started hitting me. Suddenly they had the idea to burn me with silver. They took a knife and stabbed me leaving me there alone. It was already 19:30 so i pulled the knife out of me and just walked away like nothing happend. I walked to my room with only a blanket a shower and a small table. Soon i drifted of into dream land.

_________1 day later__________
it was the soon to be alphas bday, soo i called my friend Angelika over." Hmm let's take this one for u-no this-NO THIS IS PERFECT!" she shouted." calm down gurl." i said calmly." ok my future queen." she said. I rolled my eyes." you know when u roll ur eyes
You'll get older." she said laughing. I laughed with her. Then i decorated the mansion made a cake and BOOM finishe with everything. I was soo proud of myself.😌

Dress of alice^^Then she choose me a dress and put some make up on me

Dress of alice^^
Then she choose me a dress and put some make up on me.

___________Party___________I was getting drunk then was going to the dance floor but 10 min later i didn't want to dance anymore soo i wanted to go and drink  some more vodka

I was getting drunk then was going to the dance floor but 10 min later i didn't want to dance anymore soo i wanted to go and drink  some more vodka. I pass some people when suddenly i felt sparkles on me i looked at a soon to be alpha that was drunk

We went to a room and.... you might know what happend....

To be continued...

this is my second book my first book is called the white wolf rejected check it out if you want.

Toddles 👋