Chapter 4

James POV

We all started packing our things. I took one bag out and put some underwears and other clothes.

Alice POV

I started packing my things. Some bras a lot of underwears and some other clothes. I then walked to the kids room and saw them slepping peaceful. " JB stacy kelly wake up we have to go and help a pack." I whispered. They woke up and rubbed their eyes looking at me. ' awww' i tough. "Ok kids get ur bags and put some clothes in and ur favorite toys okay?" I asked looking into their eyes. " yes mommy. " they all said at the same time. After they finished i dressed the girls while james dressed JB. " son u look soo handsome." Said james." But JB didn't understand what he meant so he just nodded. I laughed at james and he pout. We went to my car.

Car of alice^^Yup and there can be 7 passengers

Car of alice^^
Yup and there can be 7 passengers. I buckled all triplets and we were ready to goo!

________three hours later_______

We were a min away from the pack house so i woke up the triplets and told them that we were here. I took kelly and all backpacks in my my hands while james had JB and stacy in his hands. They were hugging him to death that i accidentally giggled. He looked at me and i was straight silence. He laughed at me and I rolled my eyes. When we got there... i saw alpha nathan with the rest of the pack(hazel, layla, chloe, alec and felix). "Hey guys" I said. They turned to me and greeted me." Hi alice, hi james and hi kids!" They all said in the same time. And i laughed at them. Soon we heard someone clearing his trough we all looked at him and he said." Well well what do we have here? Will our trainer be miss pathetic?" He said smirking and everyone laughed at me except my pack. I smirked and said." Why don't you just whore around while I'll kick your naked butt. I heard many "ohhh's" then his luna came and took his arm while saying." Come on we don't wanna have our time wasted."
Then i said." Okay sunshiny pack i want you all to do 200 laps and 150 sit ups". They looked at me as if i was crazy. " then one of miss sluts squad members said." Why should we do it if u don't do anything!" Then i yelled back." Bc I'm gonna teach u how to fight!" " YEAH then fight me fatty!" She screamed. I nodded and got to my position she started to try and push me but i did a backflip and she missed.she tried punching me in my face put I took her hand and twisted it. She screamed in pain and whimpered" okay u win!"i released her but she tried punching me again in my stomach but suddenly my stomach hurt soo bad that she stopped. I mind linked my pack members." GUYS HELP ME MY WATER BROKE AND IT HURTS LIKE HELL!" They rushed to me and brought ne to the hospital. Pack members of sunshine pack came to see me. But they had to wait outside first.

________2 hours later_________
"UGH- i really don't want kids anymore!" I screamed. All pack members came in why I screamed and they looked at me and said." Ugh look at this slut she already has four kids! Ugly slut!" Then I said" why can't you just leave me alone! Why are you fallowing me! And why aren't u minding YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!" I screamed at them and it became silent.
Ugh anyways I'm gonna call my baby Bomi. ( ik a weird name but its my second name so..) after the doctor finished cleaning my baby I got to hold it. She was soo cute. " MOMMY is this our sister!" Squealed the triplets. Yup i answered back. " Aren't the triplets my kids?" Asked  ass-her. " yes they are but now that u rejected me i found my new mate and he will love me till i die!" I said. He looked at me and tried hugging the kids but they backed away and ran to james. Ass-her was mad and stomped away. " huh such a sucker." I muttered under my breath.

To be continued.....