Chapter 2.

I'm so sorry that i didn't update for soo long.

Alice p.o.v

I was feeling sore? I looked down to find myself naked to my right i saw the soon to be alpha. WAIT ... memories started popping out. Then i felt someone kick me off of the bed. I fell on the floor then i looked up to see a pair of green eyes...it was the alpha!
Then he said. " i, the soon to be alpha Asher woods rejects the ugly pathetic fat girl called alice white. Then he started walking away naked.

I cried in pain then i took my clothes and ran into my room. Took a pen and wrote on a letter.

Dear whoever

I couldn't anymore i left.
I will make you regret what you did to me. every single thing you did past 8 years is unforgivable. I hope you die in hell.

Alice-

Dear best best best friend
Im sorry for what i did to you but i had to leave. You can ask everyone in this pack why i left bc they might know what happend.

With that i left and ran into the woods. I ran and ran till my feet couldn't take it anymore. I fell on the floor Cause i felt my bones cracking. My eyes turned big then i whispered" I can't shift. I might die."(rejected wolfs die if they shift bc the rejection pained the wolf.)
Then the next bone cracked. Then i cried. Suddenly i saw three wolfs. One was brown and big and i guess the alpha. The others might be beta and third command. Then they shifted to their human form. They were naked. eww. Then one of them walked up to me and took me in his embrace while saying that it will be okay. More bones cracked and then...it stopped. I looked down to see white paws then i ran to a nearby lake and looked.. "I'm a white rare wolf! " i whispered. " oh yes we are and im ur wolf crystal." Said a voice in my head. " h-how did i survive?" I asked. "I was by ur side so u won't die." The one that was by my side while i shifted said. " Uhmmm can you w-wear s-some clothes?" I asked.
He chuckled and took some clothes.   „hi I'm alpha of blood moon pack the strongest pack and my name is nathan and this is my beta alec and my third command felix." I waved at them shyly. Then he asked." Do u want to enter this pack?" Then i said."is ur power mind reading cause i knew u read my mind i can also do that to if u wanted to know and yes i want to enter ur pack."He looked at me and nodded as a answer. Soon they shifted into their wolfs and we ran to their or our pack house. When i shifted i had clothes on. Then i asked my wolf."hey umm crystal i know i can shift with clothes but.. do i have a vampire?"
" Uuuhh yes u do but she will come in two days i think." She answered. When i entered i saw three girls infront of a television. They turned their heads to the alpha but then at me. " who is she? Will she be a new pack member?" One of them asked excited. " yes." I answered for her. She looked at me and smiled. " haii my name is chloe she is layla and the other one is hazel." The one that asked me a min ago. " uhm hi my name is alice." I said quietly. " gurl do u like shopping?!" I think laula said.
" uhm yes of course why wouldn't I?" I asked. " dunno." answered layla.

________After Shopping_______

I had literally 10 bags with me same goes with the other girls. After we arrived back home. Asked the alpha to show my wolf to my new friends aka the girls my wolf. I hesitate for a bit but still showed it. They all gasped. " I'm soo sorry queen for being soo disrespectful!" Screamed layla. I chuckled and said" don't my old friend was just like u and plz dont bow." I stated. They nodded.

_________2 weeks later ________

I was always hungry and didn't stop eating. My tummy got bigger too so got to the doctor and asked her why.
" miss white... I think ur pregnant for 3 weeks." The doctor said carefully. No...
I can't ( wolfs only need to wait 3-4 months till birth. " will it be a girl or a boy?" I asked. " Uhm... u will have two girls and one boy." The doc said sweating. Sighs~ ok bye doc." I said calmly. " bye and don't stress ur self ok?" She said. " ok!" I said.
With that i ran into my room and took my pjs on and fell into a deep slumber.