t w o

[ E L M O ]

I looked around in the hallway. Barney was always here at 11:56. I looked at my clock. 11:57. I sighed. 

Walking to class seemed like a nightmare. Being the only red person in school has its disadvantages. But having fur is a big no-no. I just hope that I wouldn't come face to face with my bully Cookie Monster. Who had made life hard since day one. Ever since I told him no to the cookie that my mom has prepared me he made my life a living dump-

"Hey" Cookie snarled. Speak of the devil himself. I nodded at him and try to pass him but he went straight to my face. He chuckled at my fear.

"Oh, Barney" He mocked. That must of been why people were laughing. Smooth Elmo so smooth. The bell rang and people soon left the hall leaving me and him.

"P-P-Please l-leave m-m-me alone" I stuttered looking down in shame.

"N-N-No" he mocked once again. I can feel my cheeks burn up in fury. "Leave him alone" A manly sexy voice boomed. I know that voice. It makes my stomach twirl. I wanted his lips to touch mine. Just by hearing his voice I could've melted. 

I ran out of there and got to my class. People stared at me (including the teacher) and then continued doing whatever they were doing a second ago. I sighed and headed to my desk. I placed my backpack on the side and place my head down. 

"You okay?" Barney whispered from behind. He's talking...to me? I had to act cool. When instead I just wanted to rip off his- 

PG!

I nodded not bothering to look up. He pats my shoulder and my heart fluttered. I'm never taking a shower again. It became harder to breathe. I looked up to see he took out his sweatshirt. I gulped trying to look at his eyes instead of the pure muscle. 

"Haven't you heard?" He chuckled not breaking eye contact.

I shook my head my hands becoming sweaty. I took a breath to make sure I was still breathing. 

"And are you Elmo?" I nodded. My breathing becoming heavier.

"Well I will pick you up after school"

"W-What? Why?"

"Oh...you weren't joking. Were Partners Elmo."