♡ | a morning in the Jeon household

The light shone in from their glass window indicating that it was time for the two humans to arise and start their day. Despite the sun warning them to shake off their slumber they continued to sleep peacefully until the small pitter patter of footsteps echoed through the hall. Well this could only mean one thing Taeguk was awake and when he was awake it was likely that his parents will be soon.

"Papa! Papa! Papa!" The child screamed but his handsome father remained sleeping. Taehyung had been chatting to his best friend Jimin for too long last night and he was started to regret his choice.

"Appaaa!" Taeguk then went to wake his other father who didn't even stir. The child stomped his foot and huffed, annoyed that his parents weren't awake despite all his effort.

Jungkook chose a good time to sleep last night but unfortunately for him he was the deepest sleeper in the family. It was extremely difficult to wake him sometimes.

Taeguk watched the two cuddle as he thought of how to wake them. Then it hit him. He could watch TV early in the morning instead of eating breakfast.

He rushed down the stairs even though he knew there was a strict rule of no running on the stairs but it didn't matter when his parents were asleep, right? His tiny hand grabbed the remote and he positioned himself to be comfortable on the sofa.

He wasn't entirely sure on what some buttons on the remote do but he intended on finding out. He pressed almost all of them but what entertained him the most was the volume up button.

He could make the characters be as loud as he wanted. It was amazing.

Unfortunately for him he didn't realise how loud the sound was however Taehyung and Jungkook heard perfectly. They both sighed before Taehyung nudged Jungkook signalling that he needed more sleep.

Jungkook gave the other a few pecks on his neck before stretching. He followed the noise and was lead to his child watching the TV intensely.

"Taeguk!" Jungkook shouted over the sound. He quickly turned the volume down, frowning at his child.

"Gukkie you know the rules." Jungkook started. "No TV in the morning until teeth are brushed and breakfast is finished."

Taeguk smiled sheepishly before making grabby hands.

"We spoil you don't we baby?"

The rule was forgotten as Jungkook picked up his only child, he gave the child a peck on the cheek and walked towards the kitchen. The room was connected to the elegant dinning room which they didn't use it much and often stuck to eating on the side counter.

"Gukkie must you be so loud so early in the morning." Taehyung muttered as he joined his family in the kitchen. "I've already had Ms Lee call me and she wasn't happy."

"Sorry Papa."

The family had a big house with furniture contrasting perfectly with the colour of the walls and floor.

Jungkook placed Taeguk onto a seat and began cooking.

"Appa, I want to help!" Taeguk exclaimed.

"But papa will kill appa if you become a mess," Jungkook replied whilst Taehyung frowned.

"Papa can I help pleaseee?"

"Sure honey, just be careful." Taehyung yawned as he placed himself on a chair. The dull feeling of tiredness engulfed him as he watched his family cook.

"Pancakes anyone?" Both of the Tae's cheered in joy. Making Jungkook wonder if he had one child or two - though he still loved them both. "You're going to be late." Taehyung muttered.

"Oh shit, yeah," Jungkook ran upstairs to get ready, oblivious to his language.

"Don't swear in front of the child!" Taehyung shouted - hearing a little 'won't happen next time.' This was obviously a fib, as Jungkook swore a lot and Taehyung disliked this.

"Eomma what does shit mean?"