♡ | crying all night

"Papa! Appa! They baby is crying again!" Taeguk shouted when he managed to get on top of the bed. Jungtae continue to cry while Taeguk huffed. How could something as small as Jungtae have so many tears.

The small boy kept shaking Jungkook and Taehyung until the woke up. Luckily Jungkook woke up a couple of shakes later.

"Gukkie why aren't you asleep?" Jungkook asked, wanting nothing more than to drift back to sleep with Taehyung in his arms once again.

"The baby is crying, again." Taeguk explained. Jungkook groaned before exposing himself to the cold morning air. He smiled at the beauty sleeping next to him and placed a small peck on his temple.

He headed towards Jungtae's room with Taeguk trailing behind which reminded him that he should move the crib to their room since that would be a lot easier.

"Appa why does he cry so much?" Taeguk asked.

"Because he's a baby and he can't ask papa and appa for stuff because he can't talk yet so he has to cry when he needs something." Jungkook explained.

"Why can't they just talk?" Taeguk asked, as he made himself comfortable of the carpeted floor.

"Gukkie get off the floor hun and because they have to learn." Jungkook explained and picked up the crying baby.

"Is Jungtae hungry hm?" Jungkook said in a baby voice. Jungkook grabbed the milk bottle that was ear him. Lucky for him Taehyung had been up not long ago and left the essentials out on the counter.

"Appa I'm going to go sleep." Taeguk said and left after Jungkook nodded.

Couple minutes later Jungtae was finally asleep. The exaughsted male got into bed.

"You were going to bed, I didn't know you meant this bed my little monkey." Jungkook said, tickling the male who was whispering to this papa. Eventually everyone fell asleep which was amazing for Taehyung and Jungkook.

Morning

Jungkook woke up because of people screaming lyrics again. They were always so hyper when a song played. He got up and walked down to the kitchen, still tired. Oh how he would love to sleep on, maybe he should invest in some ear plugs.

"Appa!" Taeguk said and ran to the male. He would always get excited when he saw one of his parents. Jungkook picked him up and sat down on a chair by the dinning table. Taehyung joined with Jungtae.

"Did I use to cry as much as him?" Taeguk asked while eating his breakfast.

"No you hardly cried you just needed hugs." Taehyung said followed by a giggle. They had made so many memories when Taeguk was born.

"Papa can I have a hug now?"

"Oh so you don't want to hug appa?" Jungkook said, pouting.

"No, no I hug appa!" Taeguk said, quickly and clung to Jungkook.

"He's gonna stay like that for at least an hour." Taehyung said and giggled while Jungkook let out a sarcastic 'yay' but truthfully he didn't mind his baby koala clinging to him.