#3 - Why i don't like Iris West (or West-Allen)

Let's put on a side all of the facts about West-Allen. I could ignore all of that things but again and i have my line of patience.
So many things happened in Barry's life and i think that he needs someone who will be there for him no matter what.
Now, there is 2 things that i can't stand about bond thair share like a couple. Both of thoese things are about Iris because Barry is putting so much affort and love in thair relationshipion, on the other side Iris just stand there doing nothing. Talking about them but doing nothing , even now when they are marrid.

1) She is hipocrite. One time she said to Eddie "Screw the future" and that if destiny said that she is gonna end up with Barry, it doesn't mean anything to her because she loves Eddie. But we see in season 2 (2x20 i think) when she was talking to Caitlin, she said that if destiny says that she and Barry will end up together in the future than they surely will, or something along that line, i am not sure.

2) I think that Iris doesn't love Barry for who he really is. We all could see when she conffesed her feelings for him (2x20), but she did that after she found out that he is Flash (i know that she knowed he is the Flash before her conffession). And than there is season 3, episode when Barry lose his memory. She said that she fell in love with him when they were kids. Why did you date Eddie if you loved Barry all along?! Thats why i think that she doesn't love him for himself, she loves him because he is the Flash.

Why you don't like Iris/West-Allen?
I would like to read your thought about it so comment :)