Snowbarryisco

I was watching a few last episodes of Flash and from what I saw Snowbarryisco, Snowbarry and
Barry x Cisco talks and scenes are slowly coming back. I was FANGIRLING so hard!!

Now, I wanted to talk about the newest episode. It was one of the better ones in this season, well, at least for me.

1. We got Amunet! I don't know for you guys, but I was wondering what happened with her for a while now.

2. Different versions of Harry "coming" to Earth and helping Harry with his ptoblem. Maybe they didn't help Harry with bringing back his amazing brain, but him understanding and having son-like feelings for Cisc. And Harry thinking of his wife. BTW, does anyone havr and idea what happened to her??

3. You already know what I think about SB moments. 😍😍😍😍

4. I'm happy that Caitlin decided to talk with Joe about Killer Fronst. To tell you the thruth I was only hoping that the "mistiry" girl wont ruin it.

5. Is this just Snowbarry feeling or did Barry, Joe and Caitlin really ignored Iris at the start?

6. I think that Amunet see Caitlin as a younger sister or near friend. She really cares for Amunet, and vicca versa, no matter what you say.

7. And on the end I have to tell you that I was sceptical about Iris idea at first, but it didn't turn out bad.

Hey maybe Team Flash and Devoe could team up, because we don't know what's with Marlize or what's on her mind now.

Can't wait to hear your opinions on this one.

Also! I just saw that my Caitlin x Savitar story is 1. at Frostar stories! Thank you about this:). I will try and update new chapter next weekend!