Snowbarry reasons/parallels

Could the name of this be an clickbait? Maybe..

Anyway, I have been busy thoese past few days and didn't updated that much...at all actually.

So, if I update any chapters they wont be good and I wont be happy about how they turned out to be written.

So I decided to again start with this one because it doesn't take me much time.

And I wanted to do one book about Snowbarry Reasons/ Parallels , but it will be one book.

I know that there is a lot videos/books about this, and I never had any interest in something like this.

But than I started to read Reasons to ship Lucaya by ScottSalvatore23 and suddenly I wanted to do something like it myself.

I have to say that most of it will be reasons and parallels from channals on Youtube that are about Snowbarry.

Maybe and some things from Pinterest, but you will know who posted it. That's how you are supposed to do thoese things, right? I am not good at thoese at all.

And I think this could also be a good way to talk with others Snowbarry shippers, and see what they think of different scenes between Barry and Caitlin, especially because none of my friends watch The Flash, and sometimes even if I want to talk about it I can't because they don't know what Snowbarry or even The Flash is.