34

RICHIE
"Hey you ran off yesterday" I say "oh um sorry" she says with a small smile. "Well as long as your alive I forgive you" I say "Richie using respectful words?" She says sounding surprised

"Do you not like it? I thought if I used better words that you'd might like it" "well I love Trash Mouth Richie but formal Richie is also a lovable choice" she says and her face turns light pink.

"Hey Richie how much do you love me?" She suddenly asks "well my love for you is bigger than our solar system" I say "really that big? Well I love you more!" She says and kisses me on the cheek.

"Will you let me in?" I ask and she moves aside to let me in. Her mom walks in "that's one big basketball" I say and y/n elbows me in the side. "Ow!.." She's 13 "or 14 what ever age you picked) and she has a new baby brother/sister?

"Mom when are you due again?" Y/n asks "like 3 more weeks?" She says "gee thanks for the math homework.." Y/n says under her breath "what was that "I said thanks for the information" y/n says with a fake smile.

Y/n's mom just walks out knowing that's not what she said "wow Richie for once you were quiet. Did you die and reborn?" She asks "for you I would die and try to come back" I say and she looks scared or nervous.

Y/N
I die almost everyday and comeback. "Um y/n? Are you ok Honey?" He says and I flinch at the name he called me "I'm fine" I say and sit on the couch.

(I bet your screaming if no then I tried)

"I wonder how you dad feels being nagged by her" he says and I give him a glare "did she nag him during the sex to" ah good he's back but I continue to glare at him "I mean.." He starts but goes blank "fuckkk youuu" I say making the words go long

"When will that be" he says with a smirk "when you actually earned it" I say and he sits down next to me and fake pouts "were like 14 Richie that's way to young I'm not reddie" I say

"Aparently your mom was" he says "she's (how old your mom/step mom is) years old" I say and I turn the tv on "hey valentines day is coming!" He yells making me jump "are you going to get me my most favorite food ever!" I say giving him baby doll eyes "maybe" he says and we watch the tv

·×·

Skipping to the next day~

I woke up and got ready for hell I mean school. I leave the house making my way to school watching out for cars or basically anything that could kill.

Skip to PE~

"I don't want to go swimming!!!" Paig said sounding sad "at least you can swim" I say " are you on your you know what??" "What!? No I don't have my swim suit" I say "oh ok" she says.

"Well I be in the pool area" I say and walk in to the pool "L/n don't have your swimsuit?...again?" Mr. Lawson asks. "Yup!" I say grabbing a pedometer.
(I dunno you use it for steps or something like that)

"Get walking" he says as students come walking out with their suits on "god I'm embarrassed" "I hate this" I hear some say then there's Richie "dam I don't get to see you in your swim suit?" He asks "no not today" I say

"Ok everyone warm up" the teacher says and they get in the water. The teacher plays 'Never gonna give you up' and people in the pool were humming but Richie....

(This actually happened to me today to)

Richie stopped swimming and stood in the shallow end. "Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down never gonna run around and desert you!!" He says pointing at me

"Never gonna make you cry never gonna say goodbye never gonna tell a lie and hurt you!!!" I yell back but the teacher calls me over.

"Hey y/n could you go unplug that stereo over there" he says pointing at the one over the with the giant puddle of water by it "oh e-Um ok..." I say and walk over "here goes" I say and step in the puddle and grab the plug and pull it out. I drop it and jump out of the puddle.

TIME SKIP
If only time skips were real ._.

I was sitting down by Richie on the floor. We were on the left side of school chatting away out minutes away. He had his smile I love with his glasses that makes his eyes look big.

"Hey Richie?" "Yes?" "Do you really love me?" I ask and he pauses... "Well all the girls I look at now your the only one on my mind" he says "your face is what I'd rather see than some other girl and if j didn't love you would I'd kiss you so passionately????" He says kissing me

A few seconds pass and he separates from me. "I love you y/n and only you" he says putting a hand to my face "if you were gone the clouds would never go away, only rain for the rest of my life" he says "Richie your oddly romantic" I say and his face flows red.

"But I love you to" I say and kiss him on the cheek