35

Richie told me to be go at 4:00. What does he think I'm an early bird?? So I get up at 4:30 because I can. I hear tapping as I begin to slide my shirt off but quickly pull it back down.

I turn to see Richie so I open the window "maybe next time you should close your curtains before someone see my love" he says "well I don't wake up a 4 Richie" I say "I Know my come" he says holding a hand out "if I fall your coming with me" I say taking his hand still wearing yesterdays clothes.

Of course its still dark outside "Richie what's up here that I need to see?" I ask but all he says is "look up" and I look up to see stars more than you usually see just standing on the sidewalk.

"Whoa its beautiful" I say "you know what else is beautiful?" He asks "you" I say "well obviously but you are the most beautiful person I seen in my life" "aww thank you Richie" I say giving him a hug.

"But Richie your beaut- whoa!" I say slipping but luckily Richie caught me "y/n you can't die now" he says with a normal face "what do you mean now??" I ask and he pulls me close.

Please don't tell me he knew about me dying almost everyday!!

"I... I know about you dying, the others dont. So I pretendive never seen you die before" "so you acted like it was the first?!" I yell a bit loud and he nods

"Ive never wanted to kill you before" I say "but you love me too much to kill me" he says with a smile

·×·

Today well its the same day but today is Valentines day.

(Honestly I'm early but I don't care)

Richie said he's going to surprise me so ima be ready at any point! Just hoping he doesn't attack me...

If he showers me with food ill fucking marry him right then and there!!! I think as I walk through the hall. I bump into someone then tripped over their shoe. "Oof" I say as I hit the ground.

"Oh no I'm sorry!" I hear a fimilar voice and I look up to see Stan(Satan) "oh um its ok Satan- I mean Stan! I wasn't paying attention ok bye!!" I say quick and walk away.

STANLEY
She called me Satan... Does she hate me that much now???

Back to Y/N
"Y/n I hope your prepared for later" Eddie says "why?" "Richie went all out" he says drawing the outline on the canvas. Were in art and even though I can kinda draw he won't let me.

"Like how" I ask "can't say" he says grabbing a different pencil. "Can I help?" "No" "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-" "stop" he says and I stop. A moment of silence passes "ok you don't need to be that quiet" he says and like normally I start to sing the hop hop song.

"Hop hop hop like a bunny do and a hop hop like they always do-" "stop!" He yells "Eddie, Y/n if you cant contain yourselves you'll stay after and clean the room" she snaps at us.

"I can't wait to leave" we both say "I ship it!!!" Some girl yells "what the fuck!?" Eddie says a bit too loud "EWwwww!!!!!" I yell "OFFICE!!" The teacher yells pointing to the door.

"Its was her fault!!!" I yell standing up and pointing to the ginger "I don't care just go" the teacher say. Me and Eddie are now walking to the office...again

·×·

Its the end of the day and the intercom is playing romantic songs?... Its valentines day I guess... I open my locker and boxes of (favorite candy or food) falls out. "What the- oh my god!!" I yell.

"Where's Richie!?" I yell picking the small boxes up. "In right here" he says closing my locker "RICHIE!!!!" I yell and hug him with boxes trying not to smash them.

Most girls got cards or presents but this is better.

"Richie ima fucking marry you I love you so much" I say "ooo when do we start?" He asks and I laugh a little. "Anyway I love you to" he says and we kiss.

[END]

Its done!!! *cries* but I hope your reddie for book 2!!! There going to be 18 since most of you wanted them to be older and they'll probably be moving into a new house in that book.

But its come to an end get ready for book number two that might come out later or tomorrow.