💙1💙

Let me know if you are too confused and want an introduction page!

*I love California, my house, and my neighbor..i love my new life*

I am so excited! I'm on the plane to L.A. to get to my new house my parents bought me! Now, I sound like a rich kid, but I'm not. It's sort of a starter home considering that I just moved out. I've been to this house in L.A. six times, but that was just to get everything put into place for me to go to. I've heard the neighbor guy is really nice and has red hair which is odd, but I mean thats whatever. He also has a dog, a golden retriever I think...my mom was extra careful in examining the neighborhood since I'm an only child. She's the normal overprotective mother except take that times three. Then you've got my mom. My dad is even worse. Not going to expand because I could go on and on about him. The plane ride made me realize that I don't know what I'm going to do when I get to L.A. but we will see.

Time skip to off the plane

Finally, I'm in a taxi on my way home. Once we got to my house, I paid the driver and got out with my bag for airplane stuff. I took one look at my new house and immediately loved it! I cannot believe this will be my house, just mine!

I excitedly run to my front door and unlock it. I run inside and flop on my couch dropping my stuff. My parents have been to this house before and already unpacked everything for me so it helps the "stress" of moving. I rolled my eyes thinking about that day they left to unpack MY house. I was in the middle of a rude thought of my parents when I heard a knock on the door. I didn't think anything of it, so I didn't move. Which was dumb because whoever it was knocked again, so I got up and walked to my door. When I opened my door, an Asian looking man (not racist!) was at my door. He had pretty Brown eyes that Twinkled in the sunlight. He had nice dark brown hair and glasses. His body was incredible, a total hottie (Mark).

"Hi." The man said.
"Hey!" I replied, sticking out my hand for him to shake.
He accepted my offer and shook my hand.
"I'm Mark." He stated. I nodded.
"Oh I'm Morgan. sorry. You can come in, if you want." I offer.
"I don't want to intrude and I noticed you just got here.." Mark answers shyly.
"Oh, no trust me. It's fine." I say confidently. Mark nods and steps inside removing his shoes. He looks around then at me.
"Nice place. Either you unpack hella fast or you got help." Mark laughs. I giggle.
"I definitely got help. Overprotective parents who wanted to make moving "stress" easier." I answer. He nods understanding.
"Oh. Ha. I'm Mark, I live right next you!" Mark says becoming more comfortable around me.
"Oh cool!" I reply.
"I came to say hello and warn you that I am having 2 guys move in with me tomorrow. Their names..eh. they can introduce themselves tomorrow." Mark shrugs. I laugh which makes Mark smile.
"Alright. I'm going to go. I gotta go record something for work, so I'll see you tomorrow with dumbass 1 and dumbass 2."
I giggle while Mark is putting on his shoes.
"Well, sounds good!" I state still half laughing. Mark smiles and finishes getting on his shoes and leaves with a wave.

I go back to the couch thinking. Wow. I love California, my house, and my neighbor..i love my new life.

Hey guys!! 1st chapter done! Let me know how you like it! Yes, I know I made it sound like a Mark book, but I swear Ethans in the next chapter. He's dumbass 1💙 See ya in the next one!💙