💙5💙

Ethan and I finally arrive at my house and I immediately plop onto the couch trying to hold back tears. Today was amazing, then incredibly awful. I had amazing shower sex, but it was unprotected. Then, I almost get sexually harassed by an older guy who honestly isn't even cute. I'm glad Ethan is here..even if he doesn't know about the whole..not on birth control..thing. I still like that he stays. Ethan cuddles up on the couch with me and puts one hand on my stomach as he lays his head in my lap. I leaned down and kissed his forehead as he fell asleep. It was now very late and almost 11 pm. Ethan and I had ended up asleep together on the couch.
When I woke up at 10 am, Ethan was still asleep, so I avoided waking him up and went into my kitchen to make coffee. I started my coffee in the brewer thingy and waited. As soon as I unlocked my phone to browse Instagram, there was a knock on the door.
I went over to answer it, but Ethan must have woken up and got up to answer it. He was standing at the door talking to Mark.
"Hi..Morgan.." Mark says with hope glistening in his eyes.
"Hey.." I said slowly walking towards him and Ethan.
I slowly put my arm around Ethans torso and rubbed his back.
"Good morning" Ethan said smiling at me.
"Morning" I reply.
"So what're you doing here Mark?" Ethan asks.
"I am here apologizing for Tyler because he knows you or Ethan will kick his ass if he comes near here." Mark confesses.
"True, but I wanna hear that. From him." I stated confidently.
"I understand Morgan, but Tyler can't look you in the eyes without crying." Mark states.
"I'm sorry, but I don't take apologies from other people. Goodbye mark." I say before shutting the door in Marks face.
"Morgan.." Ethan said and I turned to walk away.
"Yes?" I asked, turning back towards Ethan.
"Tyler probably feels really back for what he did..maybe you should go to him." Ethan suggested.
"Fine. I'll go over later today, but if he tries anything else, but apologising..im out. I'm not really one to forgive and forget Ethan. " I state fiercely.
"I didn't peg you as the type to forgive and forget. I knew you would hold a grudge for awhile." Ethan states.
"I still can't believe it's only the second day you've known me." I reply to Ethan exhausted.
"I can't believe it either.." Ethan nervously states.
"You think we are moving fast right?" I question Ethan.
"Honestly..definitely.." Ethan replies.
"Good because I feel the same, which sucks because I really like you." I whine.
"Nothing has to be over. We could restart?" Ethan questions.
"Oh. Yes for sure." I reply.

Ethan giggles at my response.

"Hey. I'm Ethan Nestor. I am a goofy 21 year old who used to have blue hair." Ethan says smiling at me.
"Hi. I'm Morgan Edwards. I am a strange 20 year old who just moved to L.A. by herself." I state, copying the template of what Ethan said before.
"I like it." Ethan states.
"Like what?" I ask.
"Like you" Ethan replies.

I stand there just to blush and smile. Ethan flicks his wrist to check the time on his fitbit. The time reads 1:00 p.m.

"Morgan..Im sorry to ruin our reintroducing, but you should go and see Tyler.." Ethan softly suggests.
"Fine, but only because it's better now then in 2 months." I reply.

Ethan nods with a smile and goes back to my couch. I walk out the front door in the same clothes I wore yesterday and head to Marks house. As soon as I get to the door, I knock and wait.
                              And wait...
                                                  And wait...?
I finally decide to ring the door bell because maybe they didn't hear me? As soon as I ring the doorbell, I hear footsteps racing down the stairs. Not 2 seconds later the door is opened by Tyler. He immediately looks sad when he sees my face.

"Hi" I say.
"Hey.." Tyler replies..his voice trailing off.
"So. I don't take apologies from other people, but the person who hurt me..so I'm here if ya got something to say." I tell him.

We wait for about 2 minutes and he says nothing. I turn around to leave, tears threatening my eyes. I don't even know why I care so much. I don't even know this guy. I run home and straight up to my room..balling my eyes out. I lock my bedroom door and hear Ethans footsteps racing up the stairs. He stands outside my door.

"Morgan. Morgan what's wrong?" Ethan asks sympathetically.
"He said nothing. He just stood there like a baffled idiot." I state.
"Morgan..open the door." Ethan softly pleads.

I walk slowly to my door and unlock it. Ethan slowly steps through the doorway into my room.

"Okay. Tell me exactly what happened." Ethan half demands.
"Okay. So I knocked. No answer. I rang the doorbell. Immediate answer. He just stands there, so I say hi, he says hey. I tell him that I don't take apologies from people who didn't hurt me so I'm here if ya got something to say. And he stood there for like 2 minutes in complete silence. Staring at me like I was retarded." I complain.

Ethan didn't say anything, but his emotions said a lot. He was angry. No..not angry. Furious.

Ethans P.O.V.

I cannot believe the balls Tyler has to not apologize to the woman he tried to finger. That is such a dick move.

"Morgan. I'll be right back." I say after the moment of silence we had.

She didn't say anything, but she nodded. I left her room in a rate and stomped down the stairs. I ran out her wide open front door and straight to Marks house. I rang the doorbell and Mark answered.

"Oh hey ethan!" Mark said happily.
"Shut it Mark. Where's Tyler?" I ask angrily.
"U-upstairs." Mark answers.
"Thanks and I'm sorry. I'm not mad at you, but I can't believe you kept Tyler here." I said, speaking my mind.

I raced upstairs to Tylers room. I burst through the door and saw Tyler sitting on his bed laughing at a video. I walked straight up to him and slapped him in the face. He is way stronger and taller, but I was so angry. I didn't care.

"What the hell ethan!" Tyler said holding his cheek.
"You didn't apologize. What the fuck is wrong with you man?!" I scream at Tyler.

By this time Mark has made his way upstairs and is now watching the fight.

"So what?" Tyler asks.
"Are you fucking serious you douche bag? You tried to finger her yesterday! YOOHOO RAPE her yesterday." I remind him.
"She was asking for it" Tyler replied.

I couldn't believe my ears. Tyler used to be HUGE on women respect. Now he just doesn't care? I looked at him filled with rage and kicked him straight into the balls. He immediately fell to the ground in pain.

"Now you know how hard you kicked Morgan in the heart today." I confessed.

I walked straight out of that house and was almost to Morgan's house when Mark stopped me.

"What Mark?" I ask.
"Ethan..thank you." Mark says.
"What?!" I ask surprised.
"I've been wanting to do that ever since Morgan said he tried that bullshit yesterday." Mark confesses.
"Yeah..well this morning Morgan came over and tried to get an apology from him and he stood there and stared at her." I said leaking Morgan's information.
"Wow..thats an ultimate low." Mark says.

I nod in agreement.

"I can't." Mark states.
"You can't what?" I ask.
"I can't live with him." Mark confesses.
"Sounds good to me." I state confidently.

Mark nods and walks back into his house.

Morgan's P.O.V.

Ethan was taking forever..i wonder what happened?