💙3💙

As soon as I got home I decided to throw on the hottest swimsuit I had. That swimsuit happened to by the newest 2 piece that was black and stringy. (Picture above)
Once I had that put on, I looked in the mirror, fixed my hair, and walked back outside. As soon as I opened the door, I saw an eager Ethan about to knock on my door.
"Oh hey there!" I say surprised.
"Hey, I came over to check on ya. Mark and Tyler are already in the pool."
"Sweet! Let's head over."
"Ok."
Ethan looked anxious..like he wanted to say something. I felt rude not letting him speak, but I'll ask later.
Once we got back to Marks house, we walked in through the front door to the living room. I tried to keep walking, but Ethan pulled me back.
"Oh..okay. Hi there!" I said very surprised.
"Sorry if I hurt your arm i just wanted to say you look very beautiful today Morgan and I knew they'd make fun of me for saying it." Ethan said very timidly.
"Thank you!" I said too excited.
Ethan smiled and grabbed my hand about to pull me back around the corner and out the sliding glass doors to the pool, but I pulled him back and kissed his cheek before he could get to far. He looked back at me amazed and blushing. He smiled, winked and continued pulling me. We had finally made it out sliding doors to the pool. I immediately yelled
"I'm coming in!"
And jumped straight into the pool. As soon as I got above the water to the surface, I was greeted by smiling Mark. By this time, Ethan had already made his way into the pool and was swimming next to Tyler.
"What took you two so long?" Mark asked curiously.
"Oh nothing, I just struggled getting my swimsuit tied and Ethan was helping." I said confidently, proud of myself for thinking that fast.
"Oh..okay." Mark replied.
Phew...
After about an hour or so of swimming we all got out because we were all getting wrinkly and cold. Ethan and I laid on the hot cement while Tyler and Mark dried off with towels. They passed us going inside saying
"You two are strange."
Ethan looked at me and we both burst out laughing. Mark and Tyler just kept going inside. After they went inside and were nowhere to be found, I closed my eyes and felt the nice sun on my body. That was quickly ruined by a shadow that caused me to open my eyes. I saw a smiling Ethan.
"Heyyyyy. You ruined my sun." I complained.
"Heyyyyyy. You're going to get burned" Ethan mimicked.
I quickly got up and ran inside because nobody needs to get sunburned today. Ethan came inside laughing and stumbling behind me. Mark and Tyler came around from the living room to see what the laughing was about.
"Ethan. What the fuck are you dying about? We were about to play Mario Kart." Mark whined.
"Oh nothing, just Morgan almost fell asleep outside and when I mentioned sunburns she ran inside like a baby." Ethan gloated.
I was about to slap his arm when I noticed a cut. I decided not to slap him and frown.
"Well okay. I'm going to go change again and I'll come right back." I said annoyed and wet in my swimsuit.
"Okay" the three boys said in harmony.
I quickly ran back over to my house and as soon as I got in I checked my phone and I had missed 19 calls from my mom..shit..

I quickly went to the phone app on my phone and found my mom's number. I quickly called her. She picked up fast.
"Morgan what the hell I told you to keep your phone on you." My mom yelled.
"I'm sorry, I was in my neighbors pool making friends." I whined.
"Oh alright...i guess I shouldn't worry about my 21 year old daughter." My mom says sadly.
"I agree. I'm sorry mom, but remember I told you only visits on holidays and stop worrying." I reminded her.
"I know. It's just-"
"I'm your only baby and you feel it is your duty to keep me protected. I know mom I've heard." I sighed.
"Okay. Well alright. I'll let you go! Bye bye darling." My mom sang.
"Bye mom" I reply.

I closed my phone and felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I giggled knowing it was Ethan.
"Hey I thought you were supposed to be getting changed" He says sweetly.
"That is true, but my mom called me 19 times and I felt the need to call her back so she doesn't send the FBI after me." I replied.
"Wow. She is protective.." Ethan said unwrapping his arms.
"No kidding." I rolled my eyes.

He laughed.

"Well if you want help?" Ethan suggested with a wink.
"Sure. Text Mark and tell him I told you I was taking a shower first, but don't tell him you're going to join me." I say with a wink.
As I walk upstairs to my bathroom I watch as Ethan quickly pulls out his phone and texts Mark. He throws his phone down on my couch and runs upstairs with me.
I get into my shower fully undressed and turn on the hot water. A moment later, I hear the door open and close again. About 40 seconds after the door closed I hear the curtain open as Ethan slips into the shower undressed with me. I turn around to face him and smile. Ethan smiles back and kissed my forehead. All I can see is lust in his eyes..

Authors Note: writing is getting really fun😂 I should do more of it..bug me about it please!! Gimme suggestions too!