12

I haven't updated since around 1890bc so I'm so so soooo sorry, I'm a bitch I know..

enjoy the chapter huns🦉

_______________________________

Serenity's POV:

"Why me?" I whispered, in fear and confused as to why I'd be targeted.

"I don't fucking know Serenity, I don't fucking know" he mumbles, staring off into space.

"Then what the fuck are we doing here, we gotta hit him hard so no threats will be made again" Rogue hisses, leaning in towards us so Freddy doesn't hear our plots.

"Oh I'm gonna fuck him alright. Just wait till next month" Hades clenched his fist, his knuckles going ghostly white.

"What else did the fucker say?" Rogue asked, leaving back in his seat.

"How's that dying mother of yours" he grumbled out, looking down at his book.
I gasped for two reasons.
One, I didn't know his mother was dying.
Two, what sort of person would ask something like that?

"Now what's going to happen?" I ask timidly, he looks up and glares at me fiercely.
"I'm gonna crack his fucking skull" he says with an evil smirk, shivers running down my spine. God help us now.

"And what about me?"
Hades smirk disappears and he looks back down at his notebook, his eyebrows furrowed in thought.

"Your gonna have to come with me to the fight baby girl" he says menacingly, kissing his teeth slowly with a Cheshire grin.

My eyes bulge out their sockets and I laugh humourlessly.
"Hold the fuck up, I'm not going to any illegal fighting shit. I don't care" I finalise, crossing my arms tightly over my chest.

He stares at me blankly then shrugs, sitting back in his seat closing his eyes and resting his head on the top of the seat.
"Be my guest love, then no ones gonna get the fucking message" he says rather calmly, inhaling deeply and exhaling slowly.

Was he angry? Or was he calm? I'll never know.

"What do you mean 'never get the message'?" I quote with my fingers, my face twisted with anger and confusion.
"Girlfriends attend fights. You don't show up, you mean shit to me. You don't mean shit of me, you get hurt. Cappeesh?" He explains and my jaw drops at his words.

You've got to be kidding me.
"You've got to be kidding me!" I moan in anger, banging my head on the table, screwing my eyes shut.

"Shut the fuck up Serenity and save the moaning when I'm on top of you" he spits and I look up at him with no words and disgust.

"You literally have no respect do you?" I hiss, collecting my books and standing up, and walking away, leaving Rogue and Hades on their own.

"Wait Serenity!" Hades calls out, I breathe in deeply holding back my anger and turn around sharply, looking back at them, dirty grins covering their faces.

"I may not respect you, but I worship your fucking ass" he says smoothly, sending me a wink.

"Bio polar prick" I grit out, flicking him off, and I walk out the library, listening to their laughs echo down the halls as my blood boils.