"OC" Character Information

Biographical Information

BIOLOGICAL NAME: ???
CURRENT NAME: Céline Midnight (name given by Mikuni Alicein)
ALIAS: Alicein's Cheshire Cat, "Wildcat" (previous codename from C3)

Personal Information

BIRTHDAY: ??? (speculated to be February 2nd)
AGE: 20
GENDER: Female
RACE: Human
HEIGHT: 5'7" (170cm)
HAIR COLOUR: Black (Dyed Purple)
EYE COLOUR: Reddish-Maroon
BLOOD TYPE: O

Status

STATUS: Alive
RELATED: ??? (Unknown, possibly raised by C3)
AFFILIATIONS: The Alicein Family (Formerly C3)
OCCUPATION: Informant for the Alicein (Formerly for C3)

Weapons and Abilities

WEAPONS: Holy Water-filled Pocket Spray (Possibly given by Mikuni, only known weapon)
ABILITIES: Information Gathering, Hand-to-hand Combat, Stealth, Cat-like Flexibility, Motorcycle Driving

Parameters

PHYSICAL STRENGTH: 8/10
REFLEXES: 10/10
STEALTH: 9/10
TACTICS: 8/10
MENTAL: 6/10
EMOTION: 5/10
COOPERATIVENESS: 8/10
APPEARANCE: 9/10
BREASTS: 9/10
FREEDOM: 7/10
DRIVING: 9/10
ROMANCE: 4/10
SMILE: 5/10

Character Description

The Alicein's Cheshire Cat, Céline Midnight, is an OC (Other Character) character made by a fan called Kuromi (Me!!~XD).

Her background story is still a mystery, but there is a possibility that she was raised at C3 Headquarters. She used to work for them as an informant with the codename "Wildcat", but she soon left freelancing since she couldn't handle the pressure of being a "trapped cat" and being forced to get information out of people (humans and vampires) even if it means hurting them, much to her chargrin.

However, she is not how she think she is, but she's actually suffering from a long-term amnesia caused by a traumatic event from her childhood that she doesn't even remember. Wanting to be free from the pressuring times, she decided to look for answers about herself that she doesn't remember from her lost past memories. Ever since her departure, she was deemed as a "stray" by some characters.

"Wildcat" was later found by Mikuni Alicein and his Servamp while she was chased by C3 and for her protection and freedom, she was offered by the older Alicein brother to live at his family mansion in exchange for her services as an informant, she accepts.

Without having a real name to be called with, Mikuni renames her as "Céline Midnight", since according to him, he first encountered her under the moonlight that midnight night and that was the best name he could think of.

Personality

Céline Midnight is usually a silent type of character. However, she can be talkative when she gives information to the respective person who had requested of her job as an informant. Despite of her age, she has a personality of a child and can get easily curious about things she has never heard of or at least experience since she has never experienced her childhood like any other children and was practically raised at C3. She also has quite a sweet tooth as she tends to hide a lot of snacks in her room and will get cranky if someone attempts to take one without permission, however, she will share them to people she approves of and likes them. Outside her serious demeanor when working, Céline has a comical side of her as she tends to pick up some "cat puns" in her speech. She often gets annoyed at certain events but doesn't expresses it too much.