Chapter 9: Madness within the Pain

[⚠️Warning⚠️ Flashback deaths and a hint of Angst]

Normal Pov.
[Flashback/Dream]

"••••••! Go hide quickly!"

"M-Mum...? Why is Daddy yelling...?"

"Just do what he says, sweetie!"

"O-Okay..."

"No matter what happens, we love you, ••••••!!" Her father grabbed a hidden gun as her mother leads her daughter to a hiding spot.

A scared and confused little girl then hides inside the closet as her parents tries to keep things in order at their home.

She could hear banging door sounds and shouting outside the closet as she whimpers and tries to stay quiet and hidden while covering her mouth with her small hands.

Then she heard horrifying screams of pain and a loud double thud as if something heavy fell on the floor. She recognize those screams as she couldn't help but burst out of her hiding spot.

"Mum! Daddy...!!"

She could see her parents laying down on the floor with a pool of red warm liquid around their pale bodies as she runs to them.

"Ahhh, so they had a little brat all along? Now I feel bad for finishing them off~" A person says as their physical silhouettes could be only seen.

"M-Mum...! Please wake up! Daddy, help Mum, please...! Wake up!" The little girl wails as she shakes them in attempt to wake them up, but fails.

"Hey, what should we do about her?" One of them asks the other.

"We can't have any witnesses around and she saw our faces. Get rid of her."

The little girl then screams in fright as they grabbed her. "N-No, let me go...!! Mum! Daddy...!! Please help me...!!"

"Hey, you know they're dead now, so it's pointless to try to 'wake' them up~ Don't worry, you'll join them soon~" They laugh as they prepare to kill her.

She screams out more as she struggles then she kicked one of them on their crotch and face.

They yelled out in pain as she was dropped to the floor. She then grabbed her father's gun as she points it at them while shaking in fear.

"You little brat!" They yelled as they rushed towards her, eyes glowing red as they reached for her.

On instinct, she pulled the trigger with a loud BANG as she also screamed in pain while blood splatters around by her neck and falls down.

The last thing she saw were them running away with their injured comrade and left her for dead until some new people in white uniforms arrived as she reaches a hand up to them.

"H-Help.........."

[Flashback/Dream End]

Céline then gasps as she sits up in her bed awake, panting hard. She looks around her then sighs as she looks at her shaking hands.

"It was just a dream again..... But... What... Was that...? Is it really just a dream?"

She then sighs and got up from bed and goes to her own bathroom to wash up.

"Ever since I had that talk with Tsubaki, I've been having those dreams... He knows something I don't know. Or maybe he just knows what I'm actually feeling deep inside because he's Melancholy?"