Temporary Home

Elias's horse landed in a clearing. He slid off his horse and helped Aura down. She slipped, falling into his arms. Elias caught her around the waist and looked at Aura with slightly shy eyes. Aura looked at him, her face reddening. Elias put her down and looked away with a small blush. "U-uhm. We're here." He said, looking back at her with a small side smile. Aura looked around, but saw nothing. "I don't see anything." She said, studying the area. "Ah, that's because I have it hidden." He said, circling her then backing away, his eyes intimidating as he backef away and disappeared. Aura's eyes widened and she followed after him.

As she entered this shield like dome, she saw a large tree that had a fairly nice house in it. Ava's eyes widened in awe. Elias snuck up behind her, grabbed her waist and lifted her into the air, spinning. Aura shrieked but then began to laugh. Elias laughed too, not being able to help his laughter when Aura laughed. He set her down and looked in her eyes, his pale cheeks growing in a blush again. "C'mon then. I'll show you the inside." He said and ran towards the large willow. Aura giggled and followed after him. As they made it to the tree house, Elias helped her up the ladder then followed behind her.

Aura smiled and looked around. It seemed so much bigger on the inside. "Wow! Elias this is amazing!" She said, turning around to face him. He smiled and looked around. "Thank you. I-it's quite roomy. And really, REALLY quiet." He chuckled. Aura smiled to him. In the short time she's known him, she hasn't seen this happy side of him before. Would it last? "I also have a lake in the back." He said, taking her hand in his gently and leading her to the back. As they made it to the back of the house, he led her down some stairs and there it was. This lake was smaller than an ordinary lake, but larger than a pond. Aura's eyes lit up as she ran to it. She stood at the waters edge, took the snowflake charm in her hand, and stepped down on the water. As soon as she did this, the lake froze completely. Aura smiled bigger and began to walk on the ice. Her shoes transformed into a shimmery pair of ice skates. She smiled, gliding across the ice. Elias smiled big as he watched her.

Aura spun on her skates, her image flashing. This small flash showed her, in a white snowflake dress, white tights, and ice skates. As the flash ended, her eyes seemed to be blue for a few moments. Elias was taken completely by surprise at this. Aura grabbed her necklace again and in her hands formed a violin and a bow. She raised the violin to her shoulder and began to play a song. Elias' smile grew as he tapped his foot to the song. Aura skated and played her violin, her movement to the beat of her song. Every time Aura spun, it made Elias nervous she was going to fall. He swallowed as she jumped and landed on one foot, staking backwards as she played. Elias couldn't help but cheer and clap. Her talent was breathtaking. But for some reason, this song she was playing sounded familiar. As if he heard this in a dream. Elias stood there and thought a second, then he remembered. He gasped as it replayed in his head.

Elias walked through the woods, him following a lovely festive tune. Elias was curious as he saw something bright in the distance moving around. Closer and closer, he crouched behind a shrub. Peeking over, there she danced and played beautiful tune on the violin. His eyes widened, not just at her performance, but what he could see in her heart. Pure beauty, compassion, determination, Love. The girl spun around, her eyes glowing electric ice blue, her dress as white as the snow. The girl looked at him and took her bow from the strings. She looked at Elias, her gaze soft. Elias stood, his heart racing as the girl let go of her instrument and allowing them to hover freely. She walked towards him, him walking to her. As the met, she took his hand and he took her face in his other hand. There, he leaned in, the girl looking in his eyes. Leaning closer and closer to her face, their lips just centimeters apart.

Elias gasped as the past vision ended. 'That... Can't be her. Can it..??' He asked himself. Aura stopped skating and looked at him from the lake. Her brown eyes seeming to light up in the dark. Aura smiled to him as he smiled at her. Elias studied her, she did look like the girl in his vision, but he couldn't be too sure. But if it was, how could he take her to the queen now?