Chapter 1

Gadget P.O.V

I was walking around a beautiful garden that hasn't been destroyed by the ongoing war. I always come here to clear my head from any thoughts that came into my head. Its quite peaceful here with flowers blooming, a weak breeze keeping me cool and my favourite of all, There was no fighting here. I normally walk around for hours, watching the flowers sway back and fourth in the breeze, but today i felt like sitting down at a bench, Just think to myself about this ongoing war. I walk over to a nearby bench and sit down. I sighed while thinking if it was  possible to win this war now. I was so far in thought i just barely heard a twig snap nearby. I turned to where the noise came from and saw nothing but trees and flowers.
I started to freak out and was just able to work enough courage to say "W...w...who's there?" And of course, no reply. I turn back around and try to think of a logical answer. I came to the conclusion that it was just a surviving animal.

Infinite P.O.V

I wass just walking through a beautiful garden minding my own buissness, When i see a red wolf sitting at a bench. I just look and stare, surprised that someone else knew about this place.
After a while of just looking at the wolf i slowly and quietly walked towards the red wolf. I step on a couple of twigs and leaves on my way over to the wolf, until i step on a tiny one which makes a loud snapping sound. The wolf turns around as soon as the twig made a loud snap, Thankfully i was able to quickly hide behind a nearby tree. I was able to get a quick look of the wolf, i could tell that the wolf was male, he was wearing glasses and a headset with a mic that was probably to communicate with his team. It soon came to me that he was the new recruit in the Ressistance group.
He called out in a scared tone if anyone was there. He sounded so scared that it nearly made me laugh. After he turned back around i decided to head back to Dr Eggman's base.

(Sorry if this chapter was a bit short, but i'll try and make the next one bigger okay)