Chapter 2

Gadget P.O.V

As i turned back around from the where the twig snapped, sweating a little as i thought i would of had to fight more of Eggmans robots. I continued to think about the war, hoping that it would all just stop. But what was i thinking? Why would it stop just because i wanted it to?. Those questions started to cloud my thoughts as time passed on. I broke out of thought as i heard a massive explosion happen nearby. I jumped as the sound echoed throughout the peaceful park. I quickly stood up and ran to where the smoke was coming from, it was a sign where the explosion happened. I used my wispon to grapple onto nearby buildings to get a overhead view of what was happening. "Oh, No" Were the words that escaped my mouth as i saw hundreads, maybe even thousands of Eggman robots shooting and dropping bombs into the city, screams echoed throughout the city as i could see parents trying to protect their infants. Dead bodies were scattered across the streets, buildings were covered in flames. It was a truly disgusting view. I quickly used my wispon to grapple onto a almost decayed building to get closer to the robots to try and save all the civilians. But i was to heavy for the decayed building as it collapsed, causing me to fall. As i landed onto the cold, hard concrete floor my vision became dark as i quickly grew unconcious.

Infinite P.O.V

As i was flying to Eggman's base i came across a city that was currently being destroyed. I chuckled at the sight of Eggman robots taking over the entire city. I decided to fly down and help out as i was always told by Eggman to always help his robots if they were attacking. I landed in the ground near the robots and started to help out by creating Illusions of old enemies like Zavok, Metal Sonic, Chaos and one that would surprise everyone. Shadow. I ordered them to attack and conquer the city and take the innocent to the base and make them work for Eggman as slaves. As that was happening i decided to start walking around and decide what i was going to do with this place when it was taken over by Eggman. Peoples screams and cries could be heard as time passed, it was relaxing for me as i knew everything was going according to plan, until i spotted a figure in the air. Watching over us as a grapple soon came into view. But the building the figured grappled onto was being shot down and was also decaying. Causing it to break due to pressure and sent the figure flying down into the floor with a loud thud, smoke and dust filled the air. I chuckled as i started to walk over to where the mysterious person fell.