Chapter 3

Infinite P.O.V

As i grew closer to the figure that most likely fell to their death, the features became more visible. Their fur was a red that i actually liked, but the dust that had landed on the fur made some parts of the beautiful colour look like something from the anicent times. I could also see a pair of broken glasses a couple of feet infront of the lifeless looking body which was acompanied by a green headset that had loud static coming from it. As i soon became within reach of the figure i realize that it was the same wolf i had encountered in the park. "The new recruit" I said, almost in a disgusted way that fate brought us to meet once again. I walk even closer to the wretched being that appeared lifeless infront of me and crouch infront of his face, moving one of my hands to where his mouth was to see if he actually died. "A breath..." The hot air from the wolf's mouth hit my hand. For some reason i found it quite...Soothing. After a short while of my hand being warmed up from the red peasents breath i move my hand away and slowly stand up as a idea pops into my head of what he could be useful for. My hands reach out to him as i bend over, grabbing him by the waist i pick him up and throw him onto my shoulder. The phantom ruby shined brightly as my feet soon lift from the ground. Levitating. My head turns upwards as i look at the sky as the clouds grow closer to my face.

(Yeah i know, chapters are never really long, and that my friends is because i have no imagination)