The End

Mike wakes up from a surprisingly relaxing sleep and walks downstairs.
Mike: "Ugh, where is everyone"?
Mike walks into the kitchen and turns on the lights.
???: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE"!
Mike is startled to see his best friends wearing party hats and holding balloons.
Mike: "Wow, I'm speechless".
Jayden: "What? You didn't think we'd forget your birthday did you"?
Jess: "We haven't had time to celebrate ever since we became heroes, so this had to be special"!
Mike: "What are you talking about"?
Mike looks to his left to see a figure walk through the door.
???: "Hey Mike, it's been awhile".
Mike: "Frank"?
Frank: "Yep, it's me. Jess told me that your birthday was today so I figured I'd stop by for a visit".
Mike: "That's awesome man. Did you ever figure out who you really are"?
Frank: "Not yet my friend, but I think I'm close to a breakthrough".
Mike: "Nice, I'm proud of you man. It's good to see you".
Mike looks back at all his friends, his family.
Mike: "It's great to see everyone together again, but there's something I have to tell you"...
Another man steps forward.
Nelson: "It's alright Mike, it really wasn't any trouble".
Mike: "It's not that... it's..."
Mike: "...my birthdays tomorrow".
The entire room goes quiet.
Crystal: "Oh who cares? We made you this cake and that's all that matters"!
Tobias: "Yeah and I even got you this ginormous gift and everything"!
Everyone looks over into the living room to see a giant present wrapped in yellow and red wrapping paper.
Crystal: "When the hell did you bring that in"?!
Tobias: "Just a few minutes ago don't you remember"?!
Crystal and Tobias start going back and fourth with each other.
Mike: "So... can I open it"?
Tobias: "Huh? Oh yeah sure, go at it".
Mike begins tearing though the paper to reveal a bright yellow couch.
Crystal: "Seriously Toby? You bought that for yourself"!
Tobias: "No it's Mike's birthday present"!
The two begin arguing with each other again.
Mike: "Guy's stop. I think it's great. It means a lot that you would do all this for me".
Jess walks in holding baby Casey in her arms.
Jess: "Of course we would Mike. We're family".
Casey giggles at Mike.
Mike smiles back at Jess and Casey.
Jayden: "I can't believe it's been 7 months since the last Super Villain attack. It's weird, but it feels nice to just lay down and do nothing all day despite our incredible powers".
Nelson: "There are still gifted who use their powers for evil, but crime has dropped exponentially. Sigh, If only Tyler were here to see it".
Mike: "He is here, with all of us. We've protected this world for the ones we love for what feels like forever, but now I think our job is done. The world is at peace. Super Villains have surrendered, and there hasn't even been a terrorist attack in forever. We've done our part".
Everyone looks around and smiles at each other.
Jayden: "You guys are my best friends in the god darn world".
Everyone looks at Jayden.
Jayden: "What? There's a baby in the room"!
Everyone starts laughing, and The Rejects work here is done. A light of hope shines upon the world as the worst has come to past, and The Rejects are finally finished with their jobs and are free to live normal lifes...

The EndendeNDE̤͖͠N̺̩̞͘ͅD̳͖̩̗̗̥E̶̺͙̦̞̝̕͟Ṋ̛̜͉͚D̖E̹̼͙̣N̶̠͔͚̯̼̙Ḑ̦̱̭͖̠̀E̻͇̬̪̳͈͖͝N̦̞͚͇̦̲̬͜͝Ḏ̢͚͕̥̭É̡̙̪N̢͇̩̳̤̼̙̥̝͝͠D̴̼̥͍̬́͘E͏̰̥̦͙̰̻͓N̺͎̳̩̻̪̱̣͡D̞Ḛ̙N̘̩͇͖̙̻͎͢͠ͅD̯̭̫̬͎̗E҉̭̱̥̳̦̮ͅN͇D̵̪̮̞̮̣̩̞̪̕E̤͖͠N̺̩̞͘ͅD̳͖̩̗̗̥E̶̺͙̦̞̝̕͟Ṋ̛̜͉͚D̖E̹̼͙̣N̶̠͔͚̯̼̙Ḑ̦̱̭͖̠̀E̻͇̬̪̳͈͖͝N̦̞͚͇̦̲̬͜͝Ḏ̢͚͕̥̭É̡̙̪N̢͇̩̳̤̼̙̥̝͝͠D̴̼̥͍̬́͘E͏̰̥̦͙̰̻͓N̺͎̳̩̻̪̱̣͡D̞Ḛ̙N̘̩͇͖̙̻͎͢͠ͅD̯̭̫̬͎̗E҉̭̱̥̳̦̮ͅN͇D̵̪̮̞̮̣̩̞̪̕E̤͖͠N̺̩̞͘ͅD̳͖̩̗̗̥E̶̺͙̦̞̝̕͟Ṋ̛̜͉͚D̖E̹̼͙̣N̶̠͔͚̯̼̙Ḑ̦̱̭͖̠̀E̻͇̬̪̳͈͖͝N̦̞͚͇̦̲̬͜͝Ḏ̢͚͕̥̭É̡̙̪N̢͇̩̳̤̼̙̥̝͝͠D̴̼̥͍̬́͘E͏̰̥̦͙̰̻͓N̺͎̳̩̻̪̱̣͡D̞Ḛ̙N̘̩͇͖̙̻͎͢͠ͅD̯̭̫̬͎̗E҉̭̱̥̳̦̮ͅN͇D̵̪̮̞̮̣̩̞̪̕E̤͖͠N̺̩̞͘ͅD̳͖̩̗̗̥E̶̺͙̦̞̝̕͟Ṋ̛̜͉͚D̖E̹̼͙̣N̶̠͔͚̯̼̙Ḑ̦̱̭͖̠̀E̻͇̬̪̳͈͖͝N̦̞͚͇̦̲̬͜͝Ḏ̢͚͕̥̭É̡̙̪N̢͇̩̳̤̼̙̥̝͝͠D̴̼̥͍̬́͘E͏̰̥̦͙̰̻͓N̺͎̳̩̻̪̱̣͡D̞Ḛ̙N̘̩͇͖̙̻͎͢͠ͅD̯̭̫̬͎̗E҉̭̱̥̳̦̮ͅN͇

The ground starts shaking...