Menace Vs. Charve

Mike: "Taylor, status report"!
Mike shouts to Taylor as she's typing on the Rejects main computer.
Taylor: "By the looks of it... Charve is currently in the St. Paul city hall. He's turned it into a fortress of some sort".
Mike pounds his fist on the table.
Mike: "Damn him"!
Taylor: "Sigh, this is worse than I thought".
Mike: "You think so?! You weren't even there! You weren't there when he picked us off one by one"!
Taylor: "... You're right, I'm sorry".
Mike: "No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap on you. I just have a lot on my mind right now".
Taylor: "It's cool Mike, but while I'm at it I think I might be able to hack into the city hall's security cameras to see what's going on inside".
Mike: "You do that".
Mike steps off to the side.
Mike: "I'm gonna check in on Nelson and Jess".
Mike leaves the room and heads down the hall. He enters the medical room where Jess is laying in bed and Nelson's asleep on a large surgeon's table.
Jess: "Oh hey there Mike".
Mike: "Sup Jess. Are you feeling alright? That blast hit you pretty hard".
Jess: "Yeah I'm alright. You really don't need to worry about me".
Mike: "It's my job Jess. I'm your best damn friend and I have to make sure you're okay".
Jess: "You're too nice to me Mike, but it's really Jayden you should be checking up on".
Mike: "What about Nelson"?
Jess: "Nelson's been sleeping ever since we got back. He woke up once but he was too crabby to talk to me".
Mike: "... I understand".
Mike gets up and starts walking out.
Mike: "Don't worry. We'll get this figured out. Charve won't get away with this".

Meanwhile Jayden's training in the training room against a hologram of Bishop.
Bishop: "Hey Deadpool, it's been awhile. How's Ener-"
Bishop is immediately torn apart by Jayden's blades.
Jayden: "Room, set difficulty, 300".
Room: "Jayden, you're overworking yourself. You need to take a bre-"
Jayden: "SET THE DIFFICULTY TO 300 DAMNIT"!
Room: "... Understood".
Suddenly the room changes to a volcanic wasteland, and gets filled with 10 copies of Bishop.
Jayden: "START"!
The many Bishop's start flying in the air and charging at Jayden. Jayden jumps up and kicks one of the Bishops into a geyser of lava. A Bishop rushes at Jayden and tries to kick him, but Jayden dodges, and counters by slashing their throat with his blades. Another Bishop punches Jayden square in the face sending him back to the ground on his feet. A Bishop tries to grab Jayden from behind, but Jayden presses his fist underneath Bishop's chin and releases his blade right through his head. Jayden throws Bishop's body into a river of lava. All 6 Bishop's start heading in Jayden's direction. Jayden holds his blades out, jumps torwards the Bishop's and does Link's "↑, B" slashing every Bishop to pieces. The battlefield is now calm.
Jayden is breathing heavily as he gets back up to his feet.
Jayden: "Huff, huff, room... set difficulty to-"
Mike: "Jayden"!
Jayden turns around to see Mike entering the room.
Jayden: "What do you want"?
Mike: "I came to check on you. Wanted to make sure you were handling this well".
Jayden: "I don't need you to take care of me".
Just then the 10th Bishop raises from the rubble and fires a blast at Jayden's back.
Jayden: "MOTHER FUCKER"!
Mike pulls out his sword and jumps at Bishop. He slices Bishop's arm off then unleashes consecutive slices, destroying him.
Room: "Simulation over".
The room turns back into an ordinary room.
Jayden looks at Mike with hate in his eyes.
Mike: "Jess is fine Jayden, you need to relax. We'll find a way through this".
Jayden: "How do you know that? We don't even know what the hell we're fighting! Some jackass just showed up about an hour ago, whipped out an entire city, and nearly killed my girlfriend and my best friend"!
Mike: "Jayden".
Mike puts his hand on Jayden's shoulder.
Mike: "This isn't anything we haven't dealt with before. We'll find a way to win like we always do. He has to have a weakness".
Jayden: "How do you know that"?
Mike: "Because I know when we work together, there's nothing we can't overcome".
Jayden: "... That's pretty cheesy".
Mike: "Hey come on man, I'm really trying here".
Mike and Jayden start chuckling when a voice comes over the intercom.
Taylor: "Attention everyone, I managed to hack into the city hall's cameras! I think you may want to see this".
Jayden turns to Mike.
Jayden: "Is it Charve"?
Mike: "I'm don't know, but let's check it out".
Mike and Jayden head off to where Taylor is. Once they get there they see everyone else huddling around watching Taylor's screen.
Mike: "What's going on".
Taylor: "Look for yourself".
Mike looks at the sceen to see Charve standing in the center of the massive building.
Mike: "What the hell? Any idea what he's doing Tay"?
Taylor: "No clue, but look".
Taylor points at something in the distance a few meters away from where Charve is standing.
Jayden: "Is that"?
Taylor: "Yeah".
Mike: "Menace"?