The Immortal Vs. Charve

A chilling breeze whisps through the dark hallways. The moon's radiance glows through the open windows in the Rejects HQ, luminating the halls.
A shadowy figure suddenly walks out of a dark room and over to another.
They open the door and step inside.
They stare down at an purple bed. It's unkept, and empty.
???: "..."
They turn away and shut the door behind them.
They walk over to another door at the opposite side of the hall and peer inside.
The room is completely silent.
The figure steps inside and heads over to a large red bed.
On the bed, Jayden slept without making a sound. In his arms he was holding baby Casey.
Casey was kicking the sheets in his sleep mumbling baby gibberish.
???: "..."
The figure lifts the blanket back over Casey and pats his head.
Casey calms down and starts sleeping quietly.
The figure smiles and stands there for a moment before leaving.
They shut the door behind them and walk over to the kitchen. They flip a switch, turning the lights on.
The light luminates Mike's face in the darkness. He pours himself a glass of alcohol and sits at the counter.
He chugs the drink down in seconds and sets his glass down.
Mike: "... sigh".
Mike rests his arms and head on the table and thinks about the events that had transpired over the last 24 hours. Voices echo in his head.
"JESS"!
"JAYDEN DON'T THINK OF ME AS YOUR WIFE, THINK OF ME AS YOUR BOSS! GRAB MIKE AND GET OUT OF HERE"!
"Where's my Wife"?!
"JAYDEN"!
"WHERE'S JESS"?!
"TRUST ME MIKE"!
"You can't beat me, and you never will".
Mike: "..."
A tear rolls down Mike's face.
Mike: "... You will pay for this".

The sound of a garage opening echos through the building.
Mike's walks inside and looks at his motorcycle.
???: "Mike".
Mike turns around and sees Taylor sitting in her wheelchair.
Mike: "Taylor"?
Taylor checks Mike out. He is armed with a sniper rifle and an AK47. A belt of grenade's is wrapped around him an he's got his sword and a pistol strapped to his belt. She also sees the keys dangling around his finger.
Taylor: "... Please don't do this Mike".
Mike: "I'm sorry, but I've already made up my mind".
Mike puts on his cracked mask and hops on his motorcycle.
Taylor: "Mike please"!
Mike looks back at Taylor. Her eyes are tearing up.
Taylor: "I... I'm not ready to lose another friend".
Mike: "... Neither am I".
Mike revs up his motorcycle and speeds out of the garage torwards St. Paul.
Taylor sits in darkness whipping the tears from her eyes.
Mike rides across the barren landscape in silence with his head lowered.
Mike sighs and raises his head as he approaches the ruined city.

Meanwhile in an ally way adjacent from the humongous crater, luminescent pink lights flicker about the gloomy darkness.
A man in tattered clothing sits against an abandon building, creating bulbs of light in his hand and releasing them into the night sky.
Charve: "Ugh..."
The man stands up and starts walking down the large alleyway. He stops halfway down and closes his eyes, letting in a deep breath...

BWING!

A sudden sniper bullet flies at the speed of sound towards Charve.
Without even flinching, Charve catches the bullet in his right hand stopping it immediately.
Charve: "Hmph, funny".
Charve turns to face a shadowy building to his right.
Charve: "And here I thought you didn't kill".
Behind the darkness of the windows, A pair of eyes become visible then the figure jumps out and lands a few meters away from Charve.
The Immortal glares at Charve. An aura of hate eminates off of him, bouncing off the walls and eclipsing the entire city.
Charve: "So what do you think? Thought I'd lighten the place up a bit before-"
Mike: "Shut up".
Charve gets quiet and glares at Mike.
Charve: "..."
Mike: "And to answer your question; the only thing someone as terrible as you deserves is to be killed by my own goddamn hands".
Charve: "Sigh, so that's what this is".
Charve slowly starts pacing around Mike. Mike grabs his blade and observes Charve. He notices that while his clothes are still partly torn, any physical damage that had been done had already been recovered somehow.
Charve: "This is supposed to be your final climatic clash to beat the baddie once and for all and save the day correct? I'm honestly shocked that it's happening so quickly".
Mike: "STOP TALKING LIKE THAT BASTARD"!
Charve: "... Rude".
Mike: "Rude?! You wanna talk TO ME ABOUT RUDE?! You've hurt so many innocent people! You took my best friend away"!
Mike draws his sword.
Mike: "And now you have to deal with ME"!
Mike charges at Charve with his sword drawn then unleashes a ferocious slash that Charve blocks with his arm.
Mike's intimidating expression beams off of Charve's face.
Charve: "... Look. I'll give you one last chanc-"
Mike pulls out a pistol with his free hand and fires point blank at Charve's face. Charve stares at Mike in annoyance then punches Mike directly in the face pushing him far back.
Mike recovers from the staggering blow and looks back up at Charve.
Charve meets his gaze then realizes the entire belt of grenades strapped to himself.
The grenades all explode at once causing a massive explosion that ignites the surrounding buildings in brilliant flames.
Mike watches the explosion clear as sweat drips down his face.
Suddenly a caped silhouette makes itself present from behind the flames.
Mike pulls out his AK47 and starts unloading lead into the flames.
The bullets bounce off against Charve's rough skin, and Charve retaliates by shooting a small finger beam directly into the firearm's muzzle causing it to explode in Mike's hands.
Mike staggers backwards and before he can recover Charve appears in front of him and lands a punch straight into Mike's chest sending him flying into a building behind them.
Mike grits his teeth as he somersaults to get back on his feet. Once he does Charve immediately appears in front of him and takes him by surprise.
Mike quickly slashes at Charve, but Charve backhands Mike's sword away then lands another punch in Mike's face.
Blood drips from Mike's mouth, then Charve throws another punch at Mike.
This time Mike dodges the attack and returns with a punch of his own.
Charve moves out of the way and throws another punch that Mike blocks with his arms.
Mike takes a step back and elbows Charve in the face.
Mike's elbow slides off his face leaving not even a scratch, Charve turns around and spin kicks Mike to the ground.
Mike: "DAMNIT-"!
Mike hits the ground hard. He may be immortal, but every incoming attack being as fierce as it is, Mike's body can't recover fast enough.
Mike lifts himself up to look at Charve. Charve is pointing a ball of energy at Mike.
Mike puts his arm behind him and feels something familiar.
Charve fires the energy at Mike, then Mike quickly grabs his sword and slashes the energy away.
Mike emerges from the smoke and starts running around Charve while he fires balls of energy at Mike.
As Mike is running he observes the unstable building around them, laying eyes on the 3 crooked pillars holding the building up.
Charve continues firing rapid attacks at Mike. Mike sprints toward the pillars and slashes them apart with his sword.
When reaching the final pillar, Mike uses all his power to throw the sword through the pillar and the windows behind it.
Mike sprints forward and jumps through the broken window landing back outside.
Mike hears the sound of glass shattering and rocks crumbling. He turns around and watches the ruined building collapse on top of Charve.
A fierce smoke blows past Mike as he sheathes his sword back in his belt.
Mike silently observes the collapsed building.
Mike: "..."
Everything's gone completely still.
Mike: "Show yourself. I know damn well you survived that".
Suddenly beams of pink lasers explode out of the rubble blowing chunks of concrete throughout the city.
An intimidating figure rises from the ashes and walks towards Mike.
Charve stands unphased as he wipes the dust off his shoulder.