Forgiveness?

Re-read the last chapter so your memory is refreshed 😘

Toby's POV

I've never hated myself this much in my entire existence. I let my pain and hurt build inside me for years. I put all the blame on Juliana and the fucking fucked up part was she didnt have an ounce to do with it. Every moment I thought about my mom and dad and how they watched me over the years lose myself every time i never got a letter back from jewels i got fucking mad all over again.

They watched me go through so much pain they watched me cry as a young boy and create a grudge toward the world as ive grown into a man knowing they were part of the cause. and if taking me to the hospitals showed that they cared then that shit wasnt enough. If they cared they wouldn't have done this to me. They seperated us when we were children because she got her period. I guess they were scared because they thought we would eventually start having sex..i don't know but I know they had no clue we were mates. I just knew that they wripped us apart and all of our parents are to blame for this.

I have been sitting in my room for i dont know how long but the fucking sun was shinning through my windows now.

Wes left like an hour ago to take jewels to school. Then He texted me letting me know she wasn't going. That was my chance to go over there and bow down to my fucking mate and hope that she could forgive my dumb ass. Honestly she deserved better but I couldn't bare to see her with another guy. Plus she was fucking mine.

"What the fuck did I do." I asked as if someone was going to answer me. Even though I was so fucking ashamed to even look her in the face in fear that she wouldn't even love me anymore I'm a man and I have to do this. I have to live with the fact that I did all that shit to my mate. I should have given her a chance to tell me her side of things but I didn't I just took out all of my pent up anger and lashed out on her.

I got up and out of my pity party to jump in the shower. Jewels was heavy on my mind and all I could think about was what I would say to her when I got there. I quickly got dressed in basketball shorts and a t-shirt and walked down my stairs. My mom and dad still werent here. As i walked through the hallways and out of my front door i thought back on how i use to view my dad as my hero and my mom as my queen. Now i just hated them both and wished they could just dissapear.

I didnt bother shifting into my wolf on my way there i jogged and raked my brain on what i was going to say to her. Since none of our houses were too far away from eachother i approached her mansion in less than five minutes.

Juliana's POV

I didn't like the way Wes kept glancing out of my window. not to mention the fact that I felt like pure shit today I didn't need anymore problems and from the way Wes was looking i knew more bull shit was coming.
He looked out the window again and  this time a look of relief flashed across his face which made me panic. i jumped up and walked towards the window just as i heard my front door slam downstairs. 
"He just wants to talk." Wes reached out to me as i backed away from him. "he's here?!" my eyes went wide as i heard footsteps. I ran out of my room and ignored Wes's pleas's. i ran down the hall pass the stairs not even looking at the staircase that toby was walking up.  "Jewels"  Toby whispered when i ran pass. My knees got weak at the sound of his voice and it slowed me down from my run just enough for him to catch me. But who am i kidding, he was a alpha to be, of course he was going to catch me.

My chest heaved in and out as i tried to control my erratic breathing. He held me by my  arms tight and firm but i wouldnt look at him. "Jewels please." he begged but i kept my face away. I felt his cool minty breath on me that's how close his face was. Toby then lifted me slightly by my arms and pushed me against the wall. Making me groan. not enough to hurt me, but enough to get my attention. we were now face to face. His eyes were bloodshot red. I could tell he hadn't slept. His face alone made me want to cry. As angry as i was with him my wolf still called out to his. They loved how close we were right now and sadly so did i.

''Jewels i am so fucking sorry." he whispered inching his face so close to me that our lips almost touched. All I could think about was seeing him naked in his room with that girl.

"damn right your sorry." I growled with clenched teeth. my tears began pouring out of my face.
"A sorry fucking mate." I spat and he put his head down momentairily. "dont say that" His voice painfully whispered as he pressed his forehead against mine. "I didnt know Jewels. My parents did this. They fucking hid everything. I thought you hated me, I thought you didnt care about what happened to me and Wes once you left."

"You didnt even give me a chance!" i yelled pointing at him. he pressed his lips together in a thin line. while shaking his head. "You just treated me like shit from day one! Do you know how that feels!" i screamed so hard that if he wasnt holding me i would have slid down to the ground.

_____

Vote comment if you're still here ❤️