Chapter One: What Did You Do?

I apologize in advanced if there's grammatical errors!

Log date 7-35-8: My name is Y/n, and I was an Autobot, but that doesn't matter anymore. Let's just say that conflicts happened between me and the community of Cybertron. And now, i'm stuck with an arms dealer. And that arms dealer is Swindle.
I'm assuming that most of you think that he's my conjunx endura. Gross, That makes me want to hurl just thinking about it. Anyways, I'm Swindles apprentice. I help him decide whether or not the the item is a good catch or not. He can perfectly tell the quality of the deals, but he's training me to become a good arms dealer.
Majority of the time he lets me on his deals, but today is different. He has a special person he meets with every so often, and he doesn't let me see, or get involved with those deals. "Y/n, can you help me with this thing"

I got off of my recording system and stood up. I turned to Swindle to see that he has a large metal crate. I walked over to Swindle, making sure I don't bump into any items on his desks. "What is it?" I ask. Swindle set it down on the table. He stepped back a few times and dusted off his servos and looked at it in amazement.

I raised an optic ridge "What is it?" I ask again, but with more vocals so he could hear me. Swindle shrugged "I have no idea, but I do know that it's something valuable" he says as he begins to pry it open, but stopped. He looks above at the wall with a focused look. "He's here!" Swindle says with an exciting look. He begins to walk towards the door he previously entered in. He then looked back at me "You know what to do. Do not come out here." He pauses and looks at the crate "continue to open that for me will yah? Thanks" he says as he closes the door on me.

I sit down on my chair and sigh. I wonder why he doesn't let me see this client. I continue to ponder as I stare off at the mystery box. I then sigh after I have finished contemplating my cycles.

I stand and stretch my bolts before working on the crate again. I begin to pry open the box with my servos just like Swindle did, but no success. I guess I'm not as strong as him.. So, I begin to dig around for some tools. Eventually, I find a tool that looks like it's able to open it. I jammed the tool into its side. The end is stuck within a crease, so i begin to pull down hoping the top would pop off. And once I opened it, a disgusting flesh like creature was moving around inside.

The insides is a dark purple, it's so dark it can be mistaken for the color black. The texture of the being looks rubbery and maybe stretchy?. The crazy part is, it's moving?! I continue to look at it in disgust, but the look of disgust soon turning into fear.

The specimen start to grow. I begin to panic and try to stop it without making contact with it. At this point, the creature had already grew and made contact with the table. At this point, I want to run out there to tell Swindle, but he's busy with his client. So I tried a few more times, but nothing.

While I'm panicking, the creature had destroyed one of his items, and that's when I decided to run out the door. As soon as opened the door, both Swindle and his client were looking at me. Swindle looked at me in confusion. And his "friend" who looks much older than both me and Swindle combined, also stares in confusion. But his expression isn't as strong as Swindles. "What are you doing?" He says with a bit of annoyance in his voice. I begin to tell him but he doesn't believe me. "You're just trying to get in on my deal, huh?" He says accusingly. "W-what, no! Your crate is literally destroying your things?" I yell at him. He just looks at me as if I'm bluffing.

At this point, Me and Swindle are yelling at each other while his client watches us. Then, I hear him talk for the first time. "Swindle, I'm going to close the deal. I know what I want" Swindle stops and looks at his friend. "We didn't even place out our items on the table." He says with suspicion. I look up at the grey mech who smiled a bit. "I want the femme" He says as he looked at me and made optic contact, which drained my spark. "My apprentice? Why would you want her" She obviously has flaws, especially right now."" he says as he looks at me with angry optics. Then he hummed. Currently praying to Primus that Swindle doesn't put me on his deal table.

Swindle places his digits on on his chin. "What do I get in return? Hmm? I'm not just going to give you my apprentice just for a lousy gun. It has to be something good." My spark drained again when he's actually considering to hand me off just like that. The mech huffed and tossed something towards Swindle. Swindle caught it and inspected it. He then gasped. I knew that wasn't a good sign. I knew that I was getting sent away. That's when he rose up the item. And to my demise, it is a t-cog, and not just any t-cog, it's a titan's t-cog.

The grey mech stared at Swindle. "I know how much you favor these things, I think it would be a gr-" the mech was cut off when I was pushed forward by Swindle. "You can take her. You have no idea on how many things I can-" The grey mech latched onto my arm. "No need to tell your pleasures Swindle, I have what I came for."

I looked up at the grey mech and he looked back down at me. His green optics pierce right through me. Speaking of his green optics, I never saw another transformer with green optics. But I shouldn't be surprised, Swindle has purple optics, so there must be other optic colors. Maybe I should change mine? With a little modifications, it should be possible. But that's not what's important.

"Let's go" He says as he turns me around towards his ship. With fear, I did as he told me. I walk forward, hearing my pedes connect with the metal ground. Then I stopped with a yank to my appendage. I look behind to Swindle caressing his titan T-Cog, and the grey mech staring back at Swindle. "You know Swindle, she wasn't lying." Swindle looks up with a glare. A glare indicating that the mech had interrupted him from his 'alone time' with his cog. "What are you talking about?". Even then, I actually didn't know what the mech was talking about either. "There is something destroying your things within that room. Don't underestimate a colleague like this one." The mech tightened his grip around my arm. That's when he and I continued to walk.