Chapter Two: Off To The Medbay

I walked around the mech's ship as he escorted me to the cockpit. I definitely have some questions, but I'm too scared to ask. I'm scared, mad, and depressed. I've been with Swindle for many orns. Ever since I've been casted out from Cybertron, and he just gives me up like that. I begin to glare due to these thoughts. "What's wrong, You don't like my setup?" he says. When he said that, it didn't sound intimidating, it sounded more like a playful tone, or a some form of teasing. "No, It's fine" I say with low vocals.

I look around his ship. I see multiple other bots and beings. Some don't even look cybertronian, they look like they're from a different planet. So I assume this mech goes to multiple galaxies, especially with a ship like this. Infact, if I was able to sell this aircraft off, with everything included, I would be able to pay off my life debts with the quintessons. I stop walking once I realize I'm thinking like Swindle. The mech had noticed that I stopped walking as well. He turns around, and with his gaze alone, I continue to walk. "You're pretty absent minded" He says. I raise an optic ridge and opened my dermas, but stopped as I realize I'm not in my territory anymore, I'm in his.

We enter the cockpit. The mech sighs as he goes to his seat and sits down. I continue to stand behind his seat. "Get up here" he says with demanding vocals. I listen to him and walk to the front. My spark dropped when I saw his...pets. They stare at me and begin to growl lowly. "They're preditorial. Don't step on them or get in their way and you'll be fine." I nod at the mech.

I continue to stand there awkwardly as the mech gets ready to launch into space. The atmosphere was silent for awhile until he sighs once more. "Have you recharged yet?" I shook my helm, implying 'no'.The mech grunts back at me in response. "Would you like to sit on my lap?" my faceplates begin to heat up. "Uh.." The grey mech laughed, "Joking, I don't know what you young femme's do." He says with a little smile. His type of humor makes me feel uncomfortable and a little disturbed.

I continue to stand awkwardly. "If you're not going to recharge, then you can get to work." he says sternly. Work? I guess I can start working. "Am I your new apprentice?" I ask. The mech scoffed. "I have no need for one. You're going to be an autobot spy, but you need to be worked on. You need to look like an autobot." I was taken back a bit. An Autobot? "Well, I don't need much work, for I was a previous Autobot, back when Cybertron was still functioning" I say with a bit of pride in my vocals. The mech made a noise "So you're not much younger than I thought, but still relatively young." I raise an optics. Does age even matter? What a weirdo.

I look at his pets while they sleep. "So,..what's your name?" I ask. He continues to press his buttons. "Lockdown" My optics widened. I heard of that name before. "Lockdown? As in the bounty hunter?" I question. Lockdown made a noise, "I thought you knew that by now, especially working with Swindle." He says. I shift from one pede to another, "Well, you're the only client Swindle didn't allow me to see" I say. Lockdown looked me in the optics, causing me to freeze. He hummed, "interesting". Is all he says. More silence. "We have business to take care of. I'm going to have one of the guards take you to my reconstruction room." Lock down breaks the silence. Lockdown coms in a guard to take me to a reconstruction room, and it does not sound fun at all.

After a while a guard finally arrived in the cockpit. Locked down raised his hand which must've been a signal because the guard knew exactly what it meant. The guard grabbed my arm and began to pull me and lead me to the room.

We entered an open space within the ship. It has a berth, large machinery, and tools. It looks similar to a med bay. "Lay here" He says as he slides his digits across the berth. I climbed on top and leaned back on the berth. "Back facing the ceiling" he says. "Oh" I say softly as I turn around to lay on my stomach. A couple other mechs came in and began to strap me down to the berth. At this point, I begin to fall into panic mode, but I managed to calm down my senses. "I'm going to hook this wire into your neck cabling. Once it connects, you will instantly fall into recharge. This will show Lockdown what's going on within your processor." he says as he showed me the large cable. "Connecting now". Darkness.

"Ariel and I appreciate everything you do for us. Especially me." The red and blue mech says as he places his servo onto my own. I laugh nervously and placed said servo on the back of my helm "No need to thank me Orion, both you and Ariel are my friends." I say with a soft smile. "You always come when we need help, is there anything we can do? Anything I can do?" I start to feel a little uncomfortable when Orion put the emphasis on his "I". "No Orion, I'm fine. I'm a medic, it's my job to help."

Later that orbital cycle I got a comm link from Orion, telling me to meet him and Ariel outside by the docks. So I cruise toward the docks to see what's happening. Once I got to the docks I transformed and look around for Ariel and Orion. No one.

I was about to head out until I heard Orion call out my name. I look to the side to see the dock worker walking towards me. "I came a little late, I am so sorry" I chuckle "You're such a dork" I smile sweetly. Orion chuckles. Then I hear him gasp. "Is that a new paint job?" he questions as he places his servo onto my faceplates. I try to move away, but he has good grip on them. "What a... fascinating color." He says as he leans in. That's when our dermas made contact. My optics widened. I pushed Orion away from when I heard something fall in the distance. I look at him in disbelief, and he looks at me with regret. "I-I" he stammers, "I am SO sorry Y/n. I don't know what came over me. I felt like the right thing to do." he says fearfully. I look at him with a face of concern. "Oh, um.." I pause as I think of a phrase that will not hurt his feelings. "No need to be sorry. It was just a spur of the moment thing, right?" I say nervously. "Correct". Awkward silence quickly arrived. "Don't tell Ariel?" He asks. I nod my helm yes. "Well, I'm going back to the medbay, if anything." I say quietly. Orion responded with a quiet "okay".