Chapter Nine: What's Wrong With Me?!

Sorry in advanced for any errors

My frame is burning up, and my Processor is foggy. I try to toss and turn on my berth, but I noticed that I have become very sensitive to the touch. It feels painful, but it also feels as if I'm being touched by very soft materials. Everything I'm feeling right now, does not feel right. My frame has never done this in the past. I must have virus...I must tell Lockdown.

I immediately unhooked myself from berth and stood up. I knew instantly something was wrong when my vision went blurry for a moment. Not to mention that my tank didn't feel right either. Nothing did.

I left my berth room and slowly made my way to the cockpit of the ship. Thank Primus I remembered my way towards the main corridor. I can easily lose myself within this maze of a ship. But once again, thank Primus that I have only been down the main halls.

While shuffling my way towards the cockpit, the most strangest thing happened. I walked passed a mech and he slammed me against a wall. I thought he was looking for a fight, but I noticed that he was actually having me pinned in a very "non aggressive" way.

"What is the meaning of this?!" I questioned. The mech didn't say anything. I began to fear the mech once he lowered his helm and licked my neck cabling. I froze for only a klik before actually pushing him off, causing him to land on his aft.

My shove must have stunned him for minute because he sat there for a few seconds. I didn't waste anytime, I immediately ran to the cockpit.

——-

As I ran inside the cockpit, Lockdown's pets started to growl. But once they got a good look at me, they stopped. I gave them a look before speaking to Lockdown.

"Lockdown" I spoke from behind, "there's someth-" I was cut off by his voice. "Get out of here. I can smell you". I raised an optic ridge. What does he mean by smell? I honestly don't know what he's talking about, so I asked him. "You're the medic. You should know when you're in heat" he says. I stare at the back of his chair in shock. "I'm-..in heat?" I haven't been in heat in eons! "How?! I haven't been in heat in thousands of years?!" I exclaimed. Lockdown grunted "I need you to leave. I don't want your smell in here." He says. "Lockdown, I need help. Is there a mod, or any medicine where I can make this go away?" My voice is shaky, I sound pathetic. "There is. But it's dangerous to install it during the heat cycle." Lockdown paused, "You're just going to-" I accidentally cut Lockdown off with a painful groan. "-Suffer through the cycle.". I groan at his response and begin to head out from the cockpit. "There's cybertronian mechs on here right? I'll find a mate on this ship to end this." Lockdown laughed, "Don't get sparked I still need you to do something". I didn't pay attention to anything he said except those words. "I still need you". Scrap, why did he have to say it like that?

I scoff at Lockdown before exiting the cockpit. I need to find that modification. I don't know how i can suffer through this? It amazes me that I'm going through heat for the first time in over a millenia! The only reasonable explanation is that I was around a cybertronian who actually got my hormones going.

That's it. This must be fate. I belong on Earth, with Ratchet. We need to turn around.

I turn back to the cockpit, but stopped just on the outside of it. Is this is even the right thing to do? If I tell Lockdown, he won't let me leave. Maybe it's best if I leave without notice.

"I can smell that scent of yours" Lockdown says unexpectedly, causing me yelp. "Get in here" He demands. I didn't know what else to do, so I followed his instruction. I slowly walked to the side of his chair, revealing the side of his helm. He continued to look out of ship. "Your scent is intoxicating, you know that." I swallowed, "um,.."  I looked down at him. And he moved his helm to the left and gave me a side optic. "Come here".

I really would never 'face with a mech like Lockdown, but my frame moved towards him as if it needed him. I was going to protest, but I mean, why not? It's only for this one time. After this, I'm getting this, I'm get that modification... This will be interesting.

——-

This is a pretty short chapter, but I hope you found it interesting, I know I did. And I know it's pretty early in the book and all, but there will be a Lemon attached to this. It will of course be an optional reading, which is why I didn't as it to this chapter. So you can skip the lemon chapter or read it. It won't affect the story at all. It will only be for my own personal pleasures haha. The lemon chapter will be out tomorrow (or in a few hours as it's 12:20 am for me)
-KingOfTortoises