pain

soonyoung caused him more pain..

Jihoon's POV
i walked around the river for a few more hours, only heading home when the sun started to set.

i opened the door to the dorm and saw all of the members sitting in the living room. worry written on all of their faces.

everyone rushed towards me and smiled at me, it was comforting. but i kept looking around for one person..soonyoung. he wasn't here.

they were questioning me for a bit, but stopped when they realized i wasn't gonna answer.

i broke the group hug. "where is soonyoung?" jeonghan nudged seungcheol, who stayed quiet.

"he's in the practice room" i quickly ran out.

'why should i go look for him?' no matter how many times i questioned myself. my body kept running towards the practice room.

for him.

-

i opened the door, breathing heavily. music was blasting and soonyoung was laying on the ground. he was extremely sweaty.

i ran up towards him and placed my hand on his. "are you okay?" he rolled his eyes and slapped my hand away.

"why should you care" he stated coldly. i was shocked.

before i could say anything i felt a stinging sensation on my cheek. my head turned with the force.

he slapped me.

i whinced, a similar pain rushed to my cheek. "s-soonyoung?" in this moment he reminded me of my dad.

"shut up!" he growled as he stood up and walked out. leaving me there with a red cheek.

my hand went up to my cheek. hissing at the profound pain.

i'm getting hurt. both physically and mentally...by soonyoung.

someone i thought would only bring me happiness..