where it all went downhill

Cinderella and Cori stood side by side as Cori's father, Kit hit the ball through. Soon there were joined by Queen Leah, Sleeping Beauty's mother and Audrey's grandmother.

"I hope your having a wonderful family day, Queen Leah." Cinderella commented, it made the older woman smile.

"I am, thank you. You must be so proud of your daughter, such a wonderful queen she will become." Queen Leah praised.

"I am, we tell her everyday." Cinderella said just as her husband returned to her side. Kit wrapped his arms around his wife and daughter, pulling them into a hug. Cori walked off to leave the adults to their conversation. She made her way to the snack table for some cookies when a hand reached out to stop her. She looked to see Anthony, but before she could ignore him, she noted the worried look on his face.

"He's here."

"Who here?"

"My dad, what do I do?"

"I don't know, why are you asking me?" Cori questioned, it came out harsher than she wanted.

"Please, help me." Anthony begged. Cori tried her best reject him, but she just couldn't.

"Fine. Where is he?" She asked, making Anthony point to the direction where her parents and Anthony's father were. Cori looped her arm in Anthony's and led him over. Cinderella noticed her daughter return, but also saw a younger version of Rob.

"Mom, dad, this is Anthony. He is Anastasia's and uncle Ron's son." Cori said calmly. The three adults froze in their places, not knowing what to do.

Cinderella was the first to snap out of her thought and held a hand out for Anthony to shake. "Hello Anthony. I'm Cinderella."

"I know, my grandmother and aunt talk a lot about you." Anthony said. Cinderella gave him a fake smile before grabbing onto Cori's arm. Suddenly they all heard yelling coming from Queen Leah. People watched as she was yelling at Mal. Ben walked over to step into the conversation. Cinderella pulled her daughter with her to try and calm the old woman down.

"Queen Leah, it's okay, Maleficent is still on the island, this is her daughter Mal." Ben explained but Leah didn't want to believe that. Cori stood next to Mal to show she was good.

"Remember our proclamation to give the next-generation a chance?" Cori reminded softly.

"A chance for what Cori?" Leah said in utter distress. "Destroy us? You remember, don't you? The poison apples? My daughter was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse. Her first words, her first steps, I missed it all!" She yelled at Mal before turning around to look at Fairy Godmother and Cinderella. "You must not trust them."

"I'm so so-" Mal was trying to apologize for any pain she didn't even cause, but she was pushed away by Cori's brother, Chad.

"Go away! Stay away from her!"

"Chad!" Cori scold at her brother.

"Don't do this Chad!" Ben said.

"What? They were raised by their parents, what do you think villains teach their kids kindness? Fair play? No way. Okay. Uh-uh," Chad looked at Mal.

"You stole another girl's boyfriend!" Mal looked down before stepping away from Ben and Cori. Chad looked at Jay next.

"You enjoy to hurt people!" Then he looked Evie.

"You're a gold digger and a cheater." Finally his eyes landed on his step-cousin.

"You! You stay away from my sister. Who do you think you are asking for favours? Yeah, I know about the whole 'visiting your dad' this. You're not wanted into our family!" Chad yelled. It was silent before Evie took her mirror out and asked it who the biggest jerk in the land is. The mirror showed Chad's face.

Chad pushed Evie's hand away making Evie stumble. Jay grabbed Chad by his shirt pushing him away. Evie had taken her perfume bottle out and sprayed Chad, making him knock out. Cinderella let out a sound of distress and made sure her son was ok.

The five VKs ran off to get away from everyone. Once Chad woke up he was greeted by a punch in the face that was given by Cori. Chad fell to the ground once again. Audrey let out a tiny scream as she helped her boyfriend up once again. Cinderella looked at her daughter in disappointment but Kit showed a sign that he seemed proud of what Cori just did.

"It isn't their fault!" Ben said to his parents.

"No son... it's yours." King Adam blamed before walking away with his wife in hand.

"This is not the well behaved daughter I raised." Cinderella scolded at Cori.

"Why are you yelling at me, if Chad hasn't made a scene know of this would have happened." Cori raised her voice as she looked at Chad. Cinderella did the unthinkable and slapped Cori. Cori looked at her mother in shock, no in her life has she been hit by her own mother.

Chad looked at his sister in worry, he wanted to say something but he didn't want to make it worse. Too late.

Kit stepped in to make sure his daughter was alright. Cori stared at her mother behind walking away, not saying one word to anyone who called her name...

·»·»·»·»

Sorry for errors and that it's short.