princess

Blake Lively as Cinderella
Ryan Reynolds as Prince Charming

Name pronunciation// corianne: CORE-AN

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Prince Benjamin and Princess Corianne waited for the end of their fitting. Cori's beautiful, blue ball gown had its dark blue butterflies on the shoulders and down the dress. The seamstress measured her head and wrote it down to go the crown sized. It almost resembles the one Cinderella wore for the ball.

Ben constantly looking out the window to the island across Auradon. Cori stood with a book in her hand, a story about two lovers in fair Verona. A book give to her as a present.

She'd wish she had a story like Romeo and Juliet, or a story like her parents or Ben's parents. But those were their happy ends, more or less for Juliet and her Romeo.

Ben was to be the new king, Cori would become queen, but would still continue her duties to help out orphanages and animals and old people and... but what about herself? What about Cori? She thought it was selfish to this about herself. Others didn't get their happily ever afters, and they were booted to an island with others like them.

"Sleeve, head..." The tailor muttered to himself. Mrs. Potts walked in with a cart of tea.

"Hello, dears." Mrs. Potts greeted. "Would you like some tea, loves?"

Ben shook his head no, but Cori nodded yes.

"Yes, please." Mrs. Potts hand her a cup of tea only for the seamstress to take it out of her hand.

"How beautiful you look." Mrs. Potts commented, she looked from Cori to Ben. "And how handsome you are, Ben. You look just like your father, before he was turned to a beast."

Mrs. Potts folded their clothes, she would look at the two teenagers. She remembers the play dates they would have, they would sneak into the kitchen, were cookies would be ready for them. Cori looked over to her friend, who still looked out the window.

"If you like the isle so much, then just marry it already." Cori joked, her earned a fake scowl from Ben.

"Maybe I will." Ben replied.

"How is it that you two are going be crowned next week? You're just babies!" A voice was heard. Ben and Cori turned their heads to see their parents. Following them was Cinderella's dog, Bruno.

"They're turning sixteen, dear." Belle informed in happiness. Next to them was another happy couple. Cinderella and Prince Charming. Bruno ran to Cori, trying to climb up the stand. The seamstress scolded at the Bruno, making him whine in sadness.

"Hi mom, dad." Cori greeted, Cinderella went up and kissed her daughter's cheeks.

"Hey pops." Ben said, but his greeting was unnoticed.

"16! It's far too young to crown king. I didn't make a good decision 'til I was at least 42." King Beast said. Belle looked at him in disbelief.

"Uh, you decided to marry me at 28." She said while giving him a patronizing look.

"Well, it was either you or teapot." Beast winked at Ben. Cinderella and Prince Charming chuckled. "Kidding."

"Mom, dad--" Ben had begun to move but was stopped by the tailor. "We've decide on our first official proclamation." Belle and Beast nodded proudly at him. Ben gave Cori a look and she gave him an encourage nod. She knew about the proclamation, after all, she helped decide on who would join Auradon Prep. "Cori and I have decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost should be given a chance to live here in Auradon." Ben said quickly. The room was silent. Cinderella looked like she was going to faint.

"Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been up abandon." Ben said while stepping off his his post.

"The children are sworn enemies." "Living among us!" Beast and Prince Charming yelled.

"We'll start out with a few at first. Only the ones that need our help the most. We've already chosen them." Cori clarified.

"Have you?" Beast said in an angry tone.

"I gave you a second chance." Belle said. She looked back at Ben. "Who are their parents?"

"Cruella De Vil, Jafar, The Evil Queen, Anastasia Tremaine..." Cori started.

"And Maleficent." Ben finished.

"Maleficent?!!" The King of Auradon yelled in utter anger.

"Anastasia Tremaine!" Prince Charming yelled, Cinderella tried calming them down.

"They're the worst villains in the land!"

"Dad, just hear me out--"

"I won't here of it! They are guilt of unspeakable crimes!" Beast yelled.

"Their children are innocent! Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?" Cori asked. "Mom, you forgave Anastasia Tremaine. She helped change the timeline when your step-mother stole Fairy Godmother's wand."

"Dad?" Ben tried again. There was a silent moment.

"I suppose the children are innocent." Beast and Charming went and walked away.

"Well done." Belle gave smile then walked towards Beast.

"Shall we?" She hooked her arm with he's and left. Cinderella came over to Cori and took her hand. She didn't say anything, just smiled and left with her husband.

"That went better than I thought." Cori sighed in relief.

"Tell me about it." Ben said.

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Make sure to tell people who are looking for a Mal x OC to read my story.

Go read my other stories.

Evie x OC will also be out, but I don't know when...