The meeting of the soul mates

Author POV
As Linguini is walking down the street on the way to his awful job as a cook he finds a boy on the side of the street bruised up. He gets on one knee to look at the boy he realized his tail next to him. He's shocked that he found a hybrid they're very expensive and scarce. To find one on the side of the street he must be having the luckiest day of his life. Then he realizes it has a rat tail but the boys face was to adorable so it was easy to get over that he was half rat. He stares at the boys endless beauty.

Ratatouille POV
Sir please stop staring at me I'm uncomfortable.

Linguini POV
Im sorry. I must ask though aren't you hybrids very expensive why are you out here bruised up and alone?

Ratatouille POV
My o-owner hit me so I ran away and don't wanna go back. I looked at him with rat eyes to see if he would spare some money. But he did much more.

Linguini POV
Im sorry about that you can live with me for a bit if you want.

Author POV
The hybrid squealed in excitement and ran to hug the red headed man.

Linguini POV
By the way I never caught your name.

Ratatouille POV
My name i-is ratatouille not attractive is it?

Linguini POV
You're so wrong it's very beautiful. Plus at least it isn't Linguini I was cursed with the name.

Ratatouille POV
I burst out in laughter took me what felt like a century to stop. I then bowed my head and apologized to the nice man. After all he's letting me a stranger stay with him.

Time skip(cause I'm lazy)

Author POV
They both get situated and lay in the bed because they hybrid can't sleep anywhere else in the empty flat(small apartment). They both fall asleep and around 2am Linguini wakes up to a surprise...