[End]

After a night of wild fucking sex to never be forgotten that included Lil Uzi, Shrek, Lil Pump, etc Linguini and Ratatouille finally finished and went to bed.

Ratatouille fell asleep with his tail on linguines still raging boner and his head on the chefs shoulder. it was hard for linguini not to roll over and pull on the rats hair while having aggressive sex but he held back slowly stroking his arthritis cock in his hand. Eventually the Red head exploded thinking about his lil rat and his rat eyes. Ratatouille felt the earthquake that linguinis raging cock caused and woke up suddenly. Ratatouille and his rat eyes stared at his master who had jizzed all over his tale with an embarrassed look in his face. Ratatouille went under the covers and gave linguini sloppy top Chief keef burst through the doors with 2 guns and started shooting up the room but the thrill only turned the rat on even more. Chief keef started blasting his music through the speakers while the rat eyed fellow engulfed linguinis cock and nibbled on it with his rat teeth. The plump assed rat stopped sucking the chefs veiny meat pipe and started twerking on the chefs RACING ALCOHOLIC BONER. But suddenly linguini felt a pain in his chest chief keef accidentally shot linguini ratatouille was heart broken. They arrived to the hospital with a bleeding linguini who was still hard from the Viagra. Lingunis dying but still raging cock monster body was laying in the hospital bed slowly dying from critical injuries. The rat tied a rope on top of lingunis hospital bed and put his neck in it then dropped onto lingunis dead cock hanging himself to die. But he was saved and put into a mental hospital for 8 years. One day ratatouille got released from the hospital he walked out in blue ripped skinny jeans a red flannel covering a black hoodie and some red converse with a beanie to hide his rat ears. The rat was still depressed as ever he walked over to his old apartment which he shared with his once lover to find out that it had been enclosed by the bank of America so the rat cried and ran to an old friend's house and smoked some fucking dope and then killed himself while himself to the last picture taken of linguini before his death.

                              <THE END>