Pizza

*smut warning*

*mason pov*
When the pizza got here, Justin and I both ran to the door, arguing about who would pay for it. I wanted to pay for it to thank Justin for letting me stay the night. But Justin wanted to pay for it because I'm the guest. We looked at each other and agreed to each pay half since we both had cash on us. Justin opened the door and I handed him my half of the money then grabbed the pizza while Justin payed the delivery guy. I walked into the kitchen and set it on the counter.

„Man im so hungry. The pizza smells so good!" Justin said as he came into the kitchen.

I put a few pieces on a plate and started eating. „How much are we going to leave for Danny?" I looked up at Justin.

„Oh" he said. „Danny doesn't like red sauce foods. No pizza. No pasta. Tho for some reason he likes lasagna. He's a real mystery"

There was a moment of silence then we broke out in laughter. „Yeah, hes definitely a mystery" I laughed. I got up and walked to the fridge to get a drink. I opened a soda pop and turned around to walk back to the counter. „Shit!" I gasped as Justin and I bumped into each other, spilling the pop all over our shirts.

„Oh shit. I'm so sorry dude!" Justin said as he got paper towels to clean up the pop that got on the floor.

„It's fine. Just very cold" I laughed, not wanting him to feel bad.

He laughed a bit and took his shirt off. „Give me your shirt. I'll go put it in the washer"

I blushed until I was red as I took it off and handed it to him.

He walked away and started the washer then came back to me with a clean shirt from his room. „Here. You can wear this" he handed the shirt to me.

„Th-thank you" I started to blush more. I put the shirt on and smiled a little.

„You okay mason?" Justin looked at me.

„Yeah. Just a headache."

He sat on the couch and motioned me to come over to him. „You can lay your head on my lap if you want" Justin offered with his really cute smile.

I slowly walked over to the couch and laid down with my head on his lap. He started playing with my hair which made me relax a lot. „Justin, You're such a Great guy" I looked up at him and in his eyes.

He looked down into my eyes and blushed a little. „Thanks dude. So are you"

I leaned up and kissed him. His eyes widened as he looked at me. I felt bad and started getting up then Justin pulled me closer and kissed me.

He got us up and led me to his bedroom. He locked the door and yanked me closer by my shirt. We leaned in at the same time and kissed each other hard.  Justin pushed me on to the bed and got on top of me. I didn't mind. I liked it. A lot. I removed my shirt as Justin slid his hands down my sides and under my back, lifting me up into a kiss. He started kissing my jawline then down my neck.

I moaned softly „j-Justin. I-I want you." I stuttered, trying not to moan too much.

Justin blushed and smirked then took off my pants. I leaned forward and slid his pants off as well.

„I've wanted you for so long" Justin whispered sexually in my ear.

My face turned red and I flipped us over so I was on top. Justin's eyes widened as he turned red. I started kissing down his neck and chest while rubbing his inner thighs. He started moaning softly and as I slowly moved my hand up his thigh, he moaned louder and louder.

(Justin and mason are pre-t)

*justin pov*
I moaned louder and louder as mason moved his hand up my thigh. His soft skin against mine was more than anything I could have ever imagined. I arched my back a little as he started to rub me through my boxers. „B-baby" I moaned loudly. He covered my face with his free hand and smirked at me.

„Shhh. We dont want to wake up Danny"

I blushed a lot, nodding. He removed his hand from my mouth slowly.

„If you need to moan, bite my neck or shoulder.  The harder the better"

I smirked and leaned up then but his neck hard. He moaned loudly and slid a finger into me hard. I gasped loudly and bit harder „m-m-mason!" I moaned as I bit the base of his neck as hard as I could.

„Yes baby?" he smirked as he kept sliding his finger in and out of me.

„I-it feels so good!"

He smirked more „Oh? How does this feel babe?" he asked as he slid a second finger in.

„F-fuck!" i moaned. Mason started rubbing me with his thumb as he thrusted his fingers slow and deep into me. I groaned and arched my back „f-faster b-Baby!" He started to fuck me faster and harder as I gripped the sheets. I started breathing heavily as my muscles started to tense and I moved my hands to grip and tug on his hair hard. He kept thrusting, as hard as he could, until I came all over his fingers. My muscles started relaxing and my hands fell to my sides. We looked at each other and blushed as he got up to clean off his fingers. He got back in bed with me and kissed me.

„I love you" he whispered in my ear.

„I love you too" I blushed and kissed him back. We cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Tonight was so damn perfect.