NLM|2 💚

Ben💚
___________

I was standing by my locker scrolling down my Instagram, when I saw 2 girls walking towards me.

One was brown skinned, about 5'2, had her hair up in a bun, body was bangin', honey brown eyes, braces completed with a pretty white smile she looked kind of shy though.

And the other was thick, a red bone, about the same height as the other girl, her hair was down, she had a deep dimple in her left cheek, & greenish-gray eyes.

I looked down at them.

The light skinned one eyes had me mesmerized, they were so sexy.

"Hi, um I'm My'Anjewel & this is Destanee, what's your name?" The light skinned one said pointing to the other girl.

"I'm Ben juh call me Ben10." I said licking my lips.

I saw My'Anjewel bite her lip, looking me up and down undressing me with her eyes, no lie I was low key doing the same.

"Where you from?" Destanee asked.

"Baton Rouge."

The bell rung, and every one literally started running... I guess it was time fa first period.

"What class you got?" Destanee asked.

I looked down at my schedule.

"Physics, Mrs. Adams."

She smiled showing her beautiful smile with her braces.

"You can walk with us then."

"Cool." I replied nodding my head and putting my phone in my pocket.

"Class, class we have a new student please introduce yourself." Mrs. Adams said standing beside me.

"Ma name Ben, I'm pretty laid back unless given a reason ta flash so don't let the unnecessary occur." I stated bluntly.

"Heyyyy, Ben." A girl sitting in the front row said with a smile.

"Waddup?" I said eying her and looking my lips she looked away blushing.

"Mr. Fields please take a seat next to Pierre; Pierre please raise your hand."

I saw a boy raise his hand. I examined him tryna read him. He high asl new plug.

I walked over and took my seat.

I was doing my worksheet when a note landed on my desk.

I looked around and met eyes with the girl from the first row.

I unfolded it and read it.

"Hey my name is Asia, you are very cute and I would love to see you naked ;) meet me by the bathrooms.. "

I was going to write back until I seen the boy next to me peep the note.

"Dont do it bruh she a thot she done fucked and sucked everybody."

I looked at the note and balled it up.