NLM|4 💚

Ben💚🦅

"I love you, Ben." "I'm in love with you."

Destanee's words ran through my head, how can you love someone you just met plus ....

There's
No Lovin' Me...

I stared at her blankly trying to comprehend what she just said.

"Ben.." She trailed off.

She was waiting for me to answer back. I looked at her one last time then walked away.

When I turned around to see if she was standing there she was gone.

I headed to the parking lot bumping into My'Anjewel.

"What's wrong?" She asked reading me. "Nothing." I replied, walking off.

My phone buzzed I pulled it out seeing a text from my moms.

BirthGiver😍👩🏾: Hey baby, I'm taking Bray to have a girls day I'll send pictures love you lots

I smiled to myself, my little princess is growing up. I threw my binder into the backseat then hooked up my phone to the aux.

I reached into my glove compartment pulling out a Russian Cremé backwood and my weed, placing them both in my lap.

I looked over seeing Kentrell walking to his car lighting a black.

I rolled down my window. "Say, Youngboy spit sum!" I laughed looking down opening my sack.

He chuckled and strolled over to my car blowing out smoke. "Shoot me a text on Twitta' and I'll send you a link." He said searching himself on my Twitter.

"Bet." I replied dapping him up.

I rolled up the window preparing to finally roll my blunts.

"I'm in luh wit Mary Jane she's my main thang..." I sung licking the backwood then rolling it.

Next to Braylon, weed is my whole heart no cap.

I was about to spark up when I heard 4 loud taps on my passenger window.

I smacked my lips and looked over seeing My'Anjewel she just won't go away like okay bih you a li'fine leave me alone.

I rolled my window down on that did mugging her. "What?" I bucked.

"Can you give me a ride home?" She asked rolling her eyes.

I smacked my lips unlocking the doors and sitting my blunts in my lap.

It was a quiet ride so far, just Lil Durk's Gas And Mud played from my playlist.

"You smoke?" I asked as we stopped at a red light. She looked over at me and nodded her head yes.

"Wanna juh come back ta my spot and blow?" I asked turning on my blinker.

She simply shrugged her shoulders and put in her headphones.

I almost put her ass out my damn car. I pulled into my driveway grabbing my stuff and turning off my car.

I looked over seeing that My'Anjewel was sleeping. "Wake yo stupid ass up." I said shaking her.

She opened her eyes mugging. "You really rude." "And you can walk home." I replied as I opened the front door.

"Stay in hea' and don't touch shit." I told her then running up the stairs.

My'Anjewel 👛

I passed the blunt back to him as I blew out smoke. "So tell me bout you." He said taking it.

"Ask me some questions and I'll tell you." I responded taking a sip of my soda.

"Is you mixed?" I nodded my head yes sitting down my soda on the coffee table.

"I'm mixed with white my mom's white my dad's black." I explained.

"I thought you was Mexican, rican, or sum'." He laughed passing back the blunt.

I shook my head laughing at him. This went back and forth for about another hour.

We were now listening to one of Kentrell's songs called "Moral." I could say he's really talented.

"Whose your first love?" I asked eating a hot cheetoh then opening my fruit punch Brisk.

He looked at me intensely then taking a few McDonald fries stuffing them in his chocolate Frosty from Wendy's.

"Yeah she's almost 3 years old." He replied wiping his hands with napkins.

"Ah your little sista'?" I asked leaning back on the couch.

He looked up at me then shook his head yes. "This guh named Brilynn (Bry-Lynn) I met ha in like the 6th grade I swo' she was the finest guh ina whole schoo' no cap." He said moving onto the big couch offering me some of his snacks.

I took a handful of his gummy worms and waved my hand, indicating for him to go on.

"I had asked ha out one day like the last day of schoo' she said yea I dated ha til' the 10th grade, she had cheated on me told me she neva loved me juh use me fa dick." He shrugged. "Shit fucked me up so bad, she had fucked on who I thought was ma homeboy turns out she had been fuckin' on em since the 8th grade I gave ha ma virginity I was too young ta tell but as I got older she had been fuckin' already." He explained.

I looked into his eyes, then placed my hand over his. "I'm sorry that happened you."

He drew his hand back."It's coo'." He replied licking his lips.

I pushed his snacks to the side and straddled him on his lap, his hands immediately finding my ass.

"I.am.so.sorry.that.happened.to.you." I said in between kissing his neck on both sides.

"Oh shit." He groaned biting his bottom lip. "Don't be like this, you 'ont got ta be." He said pushing up on me, so I could feel him.

"But I want to be." I replied grinding against him.

"Hol' up, hol' up." He stopped throwing me off of him.

"What's the matter?" I asked fixing my shirt. "Getcho shit on so I can take ya home." He replied harshly.

I looked at him in awe he was just feeling me up and letting me kiss on him.

"Hurry the fuck up, fa I change my mind." He barked leaving out of the front door.

-----------------------------------------------------

This weak asab but just a little background on why Ben is the way he is.

Why do y'all think Ben stopped My'Anjewel?