NLM|3💚

Ben 💚
__________

It was after lunch and haven't seen Destanee since this morning when she was with her nigga.

"Hey Ben." Asia said coming up behind me rubbing my stomach.

I smacked my lips. "What?"

"You seem tense you should let me take care of you." She said smiling.

"You good." I sighed licking my lips.

It's my first day 'hea and she's been all my dick real heavy shit's annoying asf.

I unlocked my phone looking at the picture of Bray when she was first born, I was kissing her forehead I smiled my little girl is the person that keeps me sane.

"Who's that?" Asia said interrupting my thoughts.

"Somebody you don't know." I replied bluntly. She was really blowin me.

"Ben, why are you so mean, just let me take all that stress off of you." She pouted.

"Aight." I said finally giving in.

She smiled, grabbing my hand leading me to the girls bathroom, we went into the stall she pressed her body against mine and trailed her hands up and down my stomach.

I don't want to make love, have sex nor fuck I just want some neck

I reached down in my jogging pants & boxers pulling out my dick, she stopped and looked at me.

"Suck it, and don't make a mess."

She then went down, I groaned and bit my lip afta about 20 mins, I came and put my dick back in my jogging pants.

She came up trying to kiss me.

I moved back. "You straight 'ma." I unlocked the stall and left out only to bump into a crying Destanee.

"What's wrong?" I asked, lifting her chin.

She pushed away from me & tried to walk away.

I grabbed her wrist, and pulled her into a hug. It seemed like she needed one.

Then she said something that I wasn't expecting.

"What?" I said pulling away.

She looked up at me. I didn't know what to say, why would you say that when she just met me today?

I shook my head and walked away.

She sleep idk what she on but she better get it together.

Destanee💜
_______________

I came downstairs, stretched and laid on Santino's couch, he came and sat by my feet.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked searching through channels.

"Our baby." He said fixing his basketball shorts.

As soon as we left school we got here, took a shower, did a li some and took a nap.

"What about it?" I asked sitting up.

"I'm just happy that your makin' me a father we're gonna be such great parents." He said putting his forehead on mine.

"Aww babyyy." I cooed cupping his face and pecked his lips.

"Hold up, I got to go upstairs I got you something."

I nodded, he disappeared up the stairs.

I looked at his phone, I decided to take some pictures and hack all his social media.

I grabbed it and put in his code which was my birthday.

He had a text message from Asia..

The fuck?

Yeah with da yeah 💚😋 : When can I come back over I need you baby..

I read the text over, I heard Santino coming back down the stairs, I got up and started to put on my shoes.

"Where you going?" He asked.

Tears stung in my eyes.

I flung his phone at him.

"WHY?!?!"

"Why what?" He said catching his phone.

"You dirty as fuck why cheat on me and fuck that dirty ass bitch?!? All the girls that go to that school but you choose to fuck her std carrying ass I saw the texts! I fucking hate you Santino ! Its over!" I screamed with tears.

"Baby wait-"

I cut him off. "Save it."
I grabbed my things and headed out the door and got in my car.

I headed back to school, checked in then headed to the bathroom to clean my face.

I turned the corner and bumped into ... Ben?

Why in the hell was he coming out the girls bathroom?

He must of really had to pee.

"What's wrong?" He asked lifting my chin to look up at him.

I pushed away and turned to walk away.

He grabbed my wrist, and pulled me into a hug.

I felt a sense of comfort with his arms wrapped around me.

"I love you, Ben." "I'm fallin' in love with you." I said through sniffles.

"What?" He said pulling away.

I looked up at him waiting for him to respond.

I know it's crazy but I was falling for him even though I just met him today.

Instead he shook his head and walked away leaving me there looking stupid.

I shook my head I couldn't believe myself. How in the fuck do I love this boy.

I don't know shit about him. I frowned and shot Asia a mug as she came out of the bathroom.

"Checkmate." She said fakely smiling and walking away.

I shook my head. This bitch really don't know its up from here on out.