PT.3 PLAYING WITH FIRE

As soon as Izzy let me go I had to hold in the urge of telling her everything that happened. I'm not sure what to do. I want to tell her. But at the same time I feel I should keep it to myself. At least for now.

But my mouth is itching to spill everything.

Jesus.

'Am I seeing happiness on your face? Did airing out your brain did THAT much good for you?'

'I had to charge my batteries. I was around people all day.' I said while taking off my shoes and changing into my pajamas.' I felt very calm from one point on.'

'Oh really? Where did you go though?'

Oh no. I don't want to lie to her. But what if he is going to come up tomorrow too? Aaaaaaaahh.

'I was just hanging around the hotel.' Technically, it's not a lie.

'Nice. I'm glad to tell you that you didn't miss out on anything. I got bored without you and was on my phone the whole time.'

'Sorry for leaving you.' I really am. She doesn't know any of the people that are with us. It must've been crap.

'Neh, it's fine. Just don't disappear like that next time.'

'Sorryyy. It really did me good. I got things out of my head properly....' O my god I wanna tell her.

It was around 2 am when we went to sleep. But I couldn't fall asleep. My nausea was almost gone thankfully, the headache was still there, but more bareable.

Maybe I'll tell her tomorrow.

-NEXT NIGHT-

Joon was thinking of coming back up to the rooftop last time, if I'm not mistaken. I kinda hope he will be there.

I opened the door to the rooftop and stepped out into the breezy night. It was slightly colder than last time. Or maybe I'm actually able to rationalize the weather properly this time. I'm glad to say that I feel fine now.

When I got to the same spot, I wanted to run back when I saw that he was already there. I looked around to make sure there is no one else.

It was only the two of us.

I still couldn't believe this was actually real.

I went to sit next to him.

'Hello stranger! Fancy seeing you again. ' he spoke while I sat down.

'I didn't think you would come back.'

'I was around a bunch of people today. I want silence.' Well, look who else came here for the same thing?

'What are you doing in L.A anyway? Is this another secret project or something meant to catch the fans off-guard?' Might as well get some intel on what is coming.

'Yeah. You could say that too.' He knows too well that the fandom is suffering a lot because of their 'surprises'. He is actually enjoying himself with this.

'Can y'all like chill or at least warn us?'

'Bighit knows that everyone can bare with us, so no.'

'Great!' No intel for you Keri.

Silence fell. But it wasn't the awkward kind. The view was the same. It was like the other night was resumed from where we left off.

'You look like you are actually alive today' I know I was sick but it wasn't THAT bad...was it?