PT. 4 YOU BOUGHT THE FIRE TO A WORLD SO COLD

The exhibition starts at 6. We got informed that we have to be there 2 hours earlier to set up everything and make sure everything is in its place.

Izzy and me started getting ready ever since 10 AM because we wanted to put together the best outfits we could.

Iz decided on a black T-shirt and a leather short pencil skirt tied at the waist. She has a really small waist so she pulled it off really well. And thigh-high flat boots to match with it. Her hair was simple, long and black, parted in the middle. She very rarely dresses up this fancy. She prefers to be comfortable at all times.

 She prefers to be comfortable at all times

I like being comfortable too, but sometimes you gotta do it for the outfit. I decided on an oversized black sweater that was practically a dress. Comfort comes first. But then I got out a corset from my luggage.

I can see Iz looking at me like I have gone mad. 'Since when do you have a corset?'

Good question. 'Well I remember buying it a very, very....long time ago thinking that one day I will have the courage to wear it. And guess what? Today is the day! You never know when you'll need one.' And then I took out my thigh-high boots too. But mine had heels. I need more height. We wanted to somehow match out outfits. My hair is split-dyed into black and silver that reached my collar bones. And yes. It's hard to maintain. My natural hair color is brown. It's hard. But it looks good.

When we finished getting ready it was already time to go.

At the venue there were other people I never seen before, helping out and putting finishing touches. Finally. Competent people. I think they work here. The Curator I talked to showed up too, congratulating all of us on our works. What can I say? We were flattered. We liked how it turned out. Now all we have to do is wait for all of this to start. Surprisingly I was feeling fine. No nervousness this time around, and my mood is good too.