1.Welcome To The Ghost House

"Anika, we're going to pick you up in 5 minutes. We're almost there. Be ready and wait outside.We're already late for the dinner," her Mom told her or ordered her to be precise.

Moms are moms you know!

"Okay! I'm just coming," She answered.

Mothers hold a special place in everyone's life. Their concern, care and comfort though it might seem to be overwhelming at times, it always gives a great comfort to us. Additionally if you're the only child in your family, the tendecy of them being extra concerned and caring is absolutely normal. Anika is the only child and Princess in the entire Raizada family. She was always the happy child. Her needs and wishes were fulfilled even before she could voice them out but she never took advantage of this fact. She had always been the child who respected her parents and elders. Anika also had never forgot her responsibilities towards her family. Moreover, she had never once forgot to thank God for giving her the best parents in the world.

*****

"Hello? Is this Miss Anika Raizada speaking?" someone asked her on the call.

"Yes, speaking. Who's this?" she asked.

"I'm Dr.Khushi Gupta. Actually your family had met with an accident and they're admitted in our hospital, The  Lifeline. We got your number from their phone and they had called you last. So please come here as soon as possible." she informed.

As soon as the call was ended, Anika felt her entire world coming to a halt. Her parents who were her everything had met with an accident. Of course she doesn't know how they are yet, but it tormented her inside and out to even imagine her parents being in pain. She stood numb for a few minutes being unable to react or respond. Her phone slipped away from her grip, shattering into a few pieces upon hitting the ground. She composed herself right away and rushed to the hospital as fast as she could.

She stopped the first rickshaw auto that passed by her. Even though the driver was already driving as fast as he could, Anika still urged him to be faster. He chose to remain quiet despite her constant urging as she was too vulnerable and in unstoppable tears at that moment.

As soon as they came to a halt in front of the hospital, Anika just simply chucked Rs. 2000 into the drivers hand instructing him to keep the change and fled into the hospital. Her feet stopped running only when she was in front of the reception. Her cries as she inquired about her parents made her the centre of everyone's attraction. She literally screamed at the top of her voice when the receptionist was delaying the information.

"Anika?" she heard a quite familiar voice calling out her name.

She turned around impulsively to find a dishelved Shivaay there. He was also in a complete mess. Why wouldn't he be, his mother was also in the same car as her parents were. She couldn't help but to rush into his embrace. After a news that could possibly break her entire world down, she had met him. Her close friend since childhood. He engulfed her as well. They needed each other's comfort as much as anything at that moment.

"Shivaay, they aren't saying anything about Mom, Dad and Aunty." she informed him.

Just then, Dr.Khushi Gupta who had called them up earlier walked up to them confirming their identities. She informed them that they were badly injured. Her father had died on the spot itself. While her mother and her friend, Mrs.Janvi Singh Oberoi were taking their last breaths. Dr. Khushi allowed both Shivaay and Anika to meet their mother maybe for the last time.

Both woman asked their respective child to come and meet them for the last time.

And while taking their last breaths, they gave their child's hand in to each other.