8: Ballad of Grenades

'It's already been half a year since me and Junkrat had our little squabble.' You think, as you sit at your usual, lonely, table outside, in the courtyard of Overwatch's Gibraltar base. You munch happily away, spooning more of your frosted cereal into your mouth. You place the spoon in the bowl as you take a moment to watch the sunrise.

"Views like these are an oddity to me," you hear a gruff voice mutter. You look to your right and spy Roadhog staring at the sky. You smile softly and quietly peer along with him. He places his hands on the railing looking out at the ocean, the lull of crashing waves fills the brief silence.

"I faintly remember the Australian skies being clear, back when I was a kid. Though, I don't think Jamison has seen it at all. It's polluted to shit, really, the damn smog covers the entirety of it," Roadhog turns his head to face you.

Your smile fades as you lower your head. "I'm sorry to hear that." You sternly eye him, scanning his stiff stance. "But fawning over the beauty of the sunrise with me wasn't your motivation for speaking to me, was it, Mako." You stand and join him at the railing, chin resting in your open palms as your elbows rest upon the ledge. He lets out a hearty chuckle, followed by some mild coughing.

"Jamison misses your company, it's been a while since he's seen you. Albeit we have been busy with missions," he removes his gas mask, taking a huge breath of air. "He won't admit it since he's more stubborn than a mule, but it's obvious."

You scoff and stand up straight, clucking your tongue. "Well maybe Jamison shouldn't have sent his friend to get me wrapped up in his psychotic bullshit again, and had the balls to talk to me himself." You angrily pick up your belongings and storm away towards the entrance of the Gibraltar base, leaving a sullen looking Roadhog behind.

'This year has been going great without Mr. Bombastic. I just want to be by myself and embrace this tranquil morning.' You clutch the small beach bag in your hands, taking the abandoned pathway towards the beach shore. You spin around on the empty beach, loving the alone time. You place down a plain, white beach towel and start to remove your jacket, boots, and cargo shorts. You finally felt comfortable enough to wear a bikini. 'Its my day off, who cares about company policy.' You shrug as you dismiss your worries. As you wade at knee-deep water, you brush your hair back. Something about crisp, cold water gave you a feeling of content.

"My, my, my, what sexy siren have I stumbled upon?" Junkrat purrs from behind your ear. You squeak as he spins you around, his large hand at the small of your back. Your cheeks flush red as you raise your hand to smack him. He quickly catches your wrist with his free hand as he smugly looks down at you.

"Are you stalking me now, Jamison?" You smile with a piercing tone. He chuckles and grins, leaning in, his lips are inches away from yours.

"Stalking wouldn't get me laid, I think you mean 'casually observing'." He pulls away and steps away from you. You are about to reprimand him before he tackles you into the brisk water. You scream and gurgle on the sea water. As you both splash and resurface, he laughs and flips back his matted, damp hair. You part your hair and spit. What an idiot, he got his clothes wet too.

"Very funny, asshole," you stifle a small laugh. You suddenly realize that you are huddled against him. You blush and look up at him. He doesn't look half bad without all that ash on him. Junkrat has beautiful blonde hair, a sunkissed tan, and you've never really noticed his golden brown eyes until now. He's actually cute, what the hell. He tilts up your chin as he silently looks about your facial features.

"Get fucked loser," you push his head underwater, he knocks out your legs from underneath you with his peg, forcing you to plunge with him. He stands, picks you up and throws you over his shoulder. You thrash about and beat on his chest.

"Let go of me, idiot!"

"Not a chance," he growls as he slaps your ass. You groan in disgust and sigh in defeat. This dumbass wasn't gonna let up. Eventually, he places you down on the sandy shore. You are about to stand up and leave before he smashes his lips against yours. He pulls away, leaving you astonished. At this moment, you can't muster a single negative emotion towards him. You roll your eyes and sit up, cupping his cheeks and kissing him. He pulls away and huffs.

"How did you know orange was my favorite color?" He eyes your bikini top.

"I didn't, don't read into it too much," you reply. His eyes widen but then he shrugs, kissing you back.

"I missed you so fucking much," he gasps as he pulls down his pants. You dip in to kiss his neck.

"I was told," you tug down your bikini bottoms. You lower yourself onto him, feeling his thick shaft slowly enter and stretch you. You cry and dig your nails into his shoulders. He laughs softly, grunting a bit. "D-Didn't take you for a virgin," he moans and thrusts slowly, "Guess I was wrong, hah."

You kiss him once more to shut him up. He holds your waist as he continues to fill you. You moan with each pound. It felt as if his head was swelling inside of you. You both go at it for what felt like an eternity. It was heavenly. As you both finish, you both hug and kiss.

"What a good girl," he murmurs as he sniffles and puts back on his wet shorts. You put back on your bottoms and stand up, taking his hand to guide him to your towel. You sit him down and quietly dry him with your spare towel. He flushes red as he looks away from you as you do so. You both formed some kind of unspoken bond through the experience. He takes the towel from you and gently pats your body, cherishing every bit of it. He clears his throat before speaking.

"This isn't my first rodeo, by the way," Junkrat laughs a bit as he scratches his head and looks at you, stopping the pat dry. "I've just never been cleaned by someone else, let alone clean that person in return. It's fuckin' kooky innit."

You are about to reply before you hear a bundle of voices echo from the main beach entrance. Both your heads snap in the direction of the sound. He scrambles onto his feet and assists you as well. You gather your belongings as he takes your hand and guides you back to the abandoned route you originally took.

"Better get the fuck outta here before McCree or Genji die of blue balls by seeing you," he winks. You smirk, feeling a mix of confusion and affection towards Junkrat. You can't help but dislike him significantly less.

----