9: Molotov Royalties

As you and Junkrat enter a small gazebo near the beach locale, he turns to you in such a fashion that you are startled. You smile softly before you are stopped.

"I don't want anything serious from you," he bluntly states. You let out a forced laugh and nod.

"I never said I wanted anything from you in the first place, jackass." You furrow your brows and cross your arms.

"Then why are you still here? I'm done here, I did what I wanted. I told you I'd screw you, and you lost. Pow," Junkrat snickers making a finger gun gesture at you with his bionic hand.

This is why you were pissed at him. How could you be so silly to have deluded yourself into thinking having sex would change anything. He was a crazy weirdo who just wanted to screw you from the beginning. You were nothing to him after all. That means Mako is a dirty liar just like his pathetic friend. Why did you become so vulnerable? You came here to work after all. Not pursue romance or anything else for that matter.

You proceed to grip your beach bag a bit tighter. You begin to walk away back to the base, without another word. You could feel his gaze on you as you leave, a piercing feeling in your heart convinces you he is sporting a shit-faced grin.

"Tch." Guess Hanzo was right about liars. You enter your hallway and dig in your bag for your key. Once you fumble to put it in the lock you find yourself tumbling onto your bed, still wearing your beach clothes. Although you feel slightly sticky from the salt water on your skin, you continue to lie down.

"Whatever, I don't care." You exhale and pat your cheeks as you sit up. You stretch and head for the shower. Once the hot water starts running, you decide to sit against the tile, sauna-like bench in the shower, just thinking. You press against your underbelly, apparently near the womb. Before you know it, your lip quivers. You pray to whatever god out there that you haven't just given some cretin your virginity. He didn't play gently, and let alone didn't use any sort of contraception. You gasp and cover your mouth as you come to a grim realization.

'Does that mean I can get pregnant?'

------
Sorry for the LONG hiatus. I had a lot of stuff going on in the background and eventually had to halt this all for a bit. I hope you enjoy!