Lies

Mark's POV

I held Jack's hand as we walked down the halls. He seemed quitter than usual.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked. He looked up at me with his big blue eyes. "I'm just tired." He said and yawned a little.

I chuckled. "You play to much video games last night?" He giggled. "Yeah." He said.

I hugged him closer to my body. I feel like he's hiding something. I don't want him to keep anything from me. But I'm keeping something from him...

Jack's POV

I lie to myself everyday. For two I've told myself I was happy. If I just accepted the fact that I wasn't happy, none of this would've happened.

I held Mark's hand tightly, feeling that if I were to let go, I would just disappear.

I mean no one knows I exist anyway. They don't know the real me. Mark fell in love with this mask I wear. It's not me.

But I'm scared that if I show him the real me, he will leave me. That thought scars the shit out of me.

We walked down the hall. Everything seemed like it was in slow motion.

Hi seany boy~

The voice in my head said. I rolled my eyes. That voice has been haunting me since I was 7.

It used to be a friend but then it convinced me to cut. I never told anyone about it.

I just wanna make you paranoid Sean. Like right now, that boy is looking at you weirdly. Do you feel like something's wrong? Well something is. Oh I'm sorry, did that make you have a panic attack?

I tried to push these thoughts away but it didn't work.

You can't get rid of my the easily. I will always be here. I'm your only friend. Everyone else is just pitting you. It's pathetic. He's never gunna love you, so what's the use?

I looked over at Mark, who had a smile on his face. I put a fake one on my face. We finally made it to first hour.

Mark kissed my forehead. "Goodbye love." He said and left. I faked a smile until he was out of sight.

I turned around and was met with Josh. "Hi you little shit. Do you remember me?" He taunted.

I started to shake rapidly. He chuckled. "I'm not here to hurt ya. No today at least. I need to warn you."

I looked at him confused. "W-What?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Poor innocent Jack. You don't know?" He said. I gulped and shook my head no.

"Watch out for Lucas." And with that he left. Who's Lucas?

I decided to not think about it anymore and go into first hour. I took my normal seat in the back and leaned back.

The teacher walked in. "Everyone, we have a new student. Everyone welcome Lucas." I looked up at this very attractive boy.

His eyes landed on me. "Take a seat next to Sean." I raised my hand slowly. He smirked at me.

What the hell?

(The picture up on top is Lucas)