Secrets Kept Secrets Broken

Yuri was in the kitchen making some thing to eat for her and misa. Yuri had just gotten a call about her parents being a car wreck, they said her father will be fine but her mother was stuck in a coma, yuri was trying her best not to give to the tears, actually she hid her feelings, when misa walked in, she hoped misa couldn't tell that her best friend was sad or upset, she tried to look like her normal self

Misa takes off her shoes at the door and smells the air "Mmm! What are you cooking? It smells amazing!" Misa walks up to her friend unaware of what happened. She couldn't tell right away However she started to pick up hints that something was up after a while

Yuri smiled."tacos." She continued to cook the food trying to act normal

Misa smiles, but now she knew something was up. Her friend is acting weird. "U um Yuri? Is everything ok? You know you can tell me what's wrong" She asks with a worried look on her face and her head tilted to the side.

Yuri gave her worried friend a big."of course I'm fine! Now let's eat up and go visit that shrine!" She said happily as she put the yummy meat on taco shells and 2 on the plates, she hands misa her plate and beings to eat her food

Misa glanced at her one more time. "Oh ok" She knew there was something up and her friend wasn't telling the truth, however she knew she would find out when the time was right. She didn't wanna push the subject "Mmm yummy!" She fixes her some tacos and adds various items such as lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, cheese, and taco sauce. Misa gobbles is up and smiles "delitious! You about done?"

Yuris plate was already in the sink, she was getting dressed into a orange shirt and blue jeans with her black Converses and bogging

"Umm I suppose that's a yes then? Hmm I'm going to get ready too" misa runs up to her room and stands if front of her body mirror. She puts on an over sized green sweater, skinny jeans, and a pair of boots. She then proceeded to put her long blonde hair in a ponytail. After that she heads towards the front door were Yuri was waiting for her "ok ok I'm done. Lets go, she had two flashlights for her and Yuri to use. Since it already got dark and everything. Here is yours" she hands Yuri one of them "lets go! I'm excited, you?"

Yuri smiled excited as well. She grabbed her flashlight and ran outside. It had gotten windy, off in the distance you could hear thunder and see lightening. Yuri purple hair was going crazy. "I can't wait to get there."

Yuri and Misa walk down the road to the shrine, which over looked the town up on a hill. Trees surrounded it downcasting long stretched shadows over it. In front of the shrine was a stone staircase leading up to the entrance. The whole place looked abandoned which sent chills down Misa's spine. Or maybe that was the cold stormy wind. At that point she didn't know. "Alright, we are here Yuri! Ready to explore?" Misa asked thrillingly "maybe we will see the spirits said to haunt this place!" She joked waving her fingers in a creepy like manner. A large clasp of thunder shook the ground as the rain started pouring down. Misa holds her arms over herself "I guess we have to go in now!"

Yuri fist bumps the air."yes!" She held onto her friends wrist as she had walked up the stairs and looked around the shrine, only she didn't know they were being watched

Venom shushes Andy who wanted desperately to jump out and scare Misa and Yuri. "Are you stupid? Your in your Yoki form, We both are! Lord Otohiko sent us here under cover! You wouldn't defy his word would you? Moron" Venom whispers coldly under his breath to his brother. "Yea yea, undercover to the other fallen gods you mean. Not to some local school girls." Andy retorts. They had chosen to stay in the back of the shrine away from the girls. Venom used his Yoki powers to carefully watch them. "Foolish humans. Can't they go home? Instead of interrupting my work" "well I for one don't mind lady's in my home" Andy smirks only to be kicked by Venom.
Misa walks close behind Yuri shining her flashlight every which way "this place is soo creepy" she shivers "and cold too!"

"It's so..cool, before my nana passed, she came here when she was younger, that's why I'm so fascinated with this place." Yuri said as she looked at all the designs and the wood worn.

Misa smiles "so when she was younger it was a more popular shrine? That's soo cool! I bet it was in a lot better shape back then" Misa spins around and really takes a look at the place. "Actually now that I'm paying attention I can see how pretty it could be with some work! Have we explored all the rooms yet?" She asks. She felt as if there was one last room they haven't seen yet.

Yuri nods."yea..its back here I think. She showed me the pictures, it was breath taking." Yuri said as she sighed sadly thinking of her nana."She loved this place alot, so does my mom....." yuri looked dowm

Misa smiles sadly at her friend tilting her head "I know, it must be hard missing your nana and all. Come on, lets go"
Venoms eyes widen as he realizes they were about to come in there "Dammit!" Andy, realizing this, bursts out laughing. "Well so much for 'staying under cover'!" Venom glares in his direction "shut the hell up!"
Misa twists the door knob, and then just like that, opens the door to reveal two Yoki brothers. "Eh EEEEH?!! O..oh my OH MY GOD!" Misa stumbles back and falls over Yuri
Andy just sets there laughing his ass off while Venom helps them up, as he is pissed off at being caught and at his idiot brother

Yuri just stared at them. "......sorry to disturb yoh both..." She grab misa hand and tried to walk away, she realized that they were yoki ,which meant they werent human, yuri felt bad and wanted to leave and not bother them.

Misa, still shocked, follows her friend dumbfounded.
"Did you see the looks on their face? They were so shocked!" Andy says still laughing "Do you realize what this means moron? Those foolish humans are in danger! If the fallen gods hear word of their knowledge about us, they will hold them captive. Dammit! Now its up to us to look after them" he says scolding Andy who gets serious "your right, we can't let anything happen to them"
-----------------------------------------
Misa and Yuri make it home, their clothes drenched in rain water. It was still storming outside. "U um Yuri? You saw what I saw right? I'm not going crazy am I?"

Yuri just looked down and shrugs."I don't know, I think I'm gonna go to bed." She said staring outside

Misa stands by Yuri "oh ok. Mabye we could go by the public library tomorrow? I kinda wanted to research something" she asked while ringing her damp hair out and letting her long golden blonde hair down.

Yuri nods."Yea, we can do that, goodnight misa." Yuri said as she walks down the hallway to her bedroom, she takes a quick shower and changes into her pjs

Misa smiles nodding her head, she too needed to get out of these wet clothes and into her pajamas. "Ok, you do that. I'm going to also get ready for bed" she runs up to her room and takes off her wet clothes and puts them up. She then proceeds to put on a tank top and a pair of pajama shorts and some socks. Climbing into bed she cuddles up to her plushie and falls asleep.