1

WARNING⚠️
This story has themes of DDlb( Daddy Dom little boy)age play, diapers ,spankings and other mature themes if either put you off or you don't like then please don't read Thank you.
Also this book is totally my own all characters belong to Jk Rowling no I'm writing this book for profit or anything else except fun. Hope you thank you Suzieslytherin

This book takes place after the War
Harry is living with his godfather Sirius Black and Sirius boyfriend Remus Lupin
These are the only two who know about Harry's little headspace so far Harry will find a Daddy but telling you who.

Harry is playing with his Stag and snake stuffy on the floor
" Hi Harry what adventure are you on" Sirius asks while getting down on the floor "pwongs and Nyx are to find the star of dogs but it gone missin fey fink the wolf of fe moon has eat it" Harry says "oh no you need the help of ta da the best dog in the world Padfoot" Siri shouts picking up a black dog" lets see if He can pick up the scent of the star" and off they go trying find the Dog Star. Until Remus slyly picks Harry up and tickles him "what you doing Harry come on time for bath" " No haha Noooo we on awenture wemus no time for bath Siwi HHHEEELLPPP" " sorry kiddo but it's bath time for you come on" Remus carry's Harry to the bathroom " Harry the star could be in the bathroom" says Sirius who hates to see Harry looking disappointed " ohhh ok Wemus lets go bath harry says with a smile."
Remus takes off Harry's clothes while Sirius fills the bath and puts lots of bubbles in that change colour and puts in some bath toys Remus gently puts Harry in the bath and they play and wash Harry all over making him laugh and giggle once
Done Remus picks up Harry's favourite towel which is pale blue with silver thread and it's very fluffy and soft he then puts a warming charm on it , He then drys Harry off puts him in some goodnight pull ups just in case he has an accident and puts a black fury romper on Harry where the hood has bear ears and he picks him up and carries him in to the nursery and sits on the rocking chair Sirius brings in Harry's bottle of milk to drink while Remus tells a story of the Goldilocks and the three bears until harry has finished his bottle and Sirius gives harry a red Dummy with a lion on it to stick and carry's him to the cot and lies him down with his favourite stuffies  prongs the stag money the wolf Padfoot the dog and Nyx the snake Remus switches the baby monitor on while the wall lights up a Phoenix as a night light each kissing harry on the head and saying goodnight both wondering if harry will wake up in little headspace or big headspace.

Harry's baby words
Pwongs - prongs
Missin - missing
Fey- they
Fink think
Fe the
Awenture adventure
Wemus Remus
Siwi Siri Sirius