2

Harry woke up looked at his snake Nyx and started to chew on it Remus came in " morning Harry how
You feeling"
Mownin wemus me little"
Remis laughed " ok baby let's go have breakfast" "yyyyuuummmmyyy" shouted Harry as Remus casted a feather weight
Charm on him so he could carry him easily down the stairs , he put Harry in his high chair and started to make porridge and pancakes harry was blabbing away to his stuffie prongs who is a white stag when a beautiful black eagle owl flies in with a letter this causing Harry to jump up and down clapping shouting " owl !! Owl!!" Remus says "calm down cub shhh you'll scare it away while he takes the letter to read pens a quick reply to the owl gives it some bacon and off it goes " bye bye " says Harry while he waves the owl off.
Sirius comes down and shouts " MORNING EVERYONE " Harry yells "MOWNIN SIWI REWMUS DOIN BEWKFAST FOR US !!!!!" " Sirius Orion and Harry James stop shouting and eat. Sirius we have had a letter Lucius and Severus are coming over to visit I want you to be on your best behaviour "
ok !!!" " yes Remus "yes moony" Sirius says grumpily.
Remus gets harry dressed in a green t- shirt that has a silver moving snake and some jeans their you go all ready to meet our guests "Remus says let's go and check on Sirius "
Siwi " Harry claps in Remus's arms they make their way into the living room Harry starts to colour until he here's
A woosh and two people walk out the fire place "
Hello Remus and Harry
Don't you look cute" Lucius says " Ello Luc Wemus dressed Hawy" harry says as he gives the tall blond hair man a hug then peeps round Lucius leg "Ello Sev" he says as runs to the dark haired wizard and does grabby arms Sev picks him up and twirls him around " Hey squirt you missed us" Sev asks " yep me missed you and Luc lots" Harry says excitedly " let's all sit down Sirius can you bring the tea and cakes oh and Harry's bottle of juice please Thank you" says Remus.
They all sit Harry starts to play while the grownups talk " so you guys still not found a baby Sub  to be daddy's and papas too" Sirius asks Lucius and Sev " no we not found the right one but we have something to ask you both and Harry when he's out of his little headspace" Lucius says ohhh well you can ask us and maybe when
Harry's had a nap he either be big or he can come out of headspace while you ask him" informs Remus Well ok , would you allow us to be harry daddy and Papa
We know he's been looking since the war ended and we could while spying on the dark lord for Albus and the order you two would be come his uncles and still be able to come
And visit and look after him when ever you would like him" Sev explains "well I don't mind I think it's a good idea what you think Siri ?" Remus asks " I'll be sad to see him go but if Harry says yes and it make Harry happy then I won't get in your way" Sirius explains " thank you" both Luc and Sev say "I'm glad we put our differences past us after the war and made up" Sev says, Harry who now knows the conversation is finished comes up to Lucius and says "can Luc feed me ju ju pwease??" "
Love to come here" Luc places harry on his lap with his head in the crook of his a and puts the nipple of the dummy of the bottle in Harry's mouth "hey bud don't drink so fast I won't take it off you but you'll be ill if you keep drinking at that speed " Luc says Calmly with a bit of stern  harry slows down and relaxes " awww such a good boy for Luc" Sev says gently while stroking Harry's legs .
Soon Harry falls asleep but Lucius keeps hold of him while Sev transfigures a sheet of paper in a lovely green and red blanket and gently put Harry's dummy with the elephant stuffie hanging from it.

Author note
Just to let you know Harry's headspace is between 1-4 mainly round the 2 year mark next chapter will be on the question will Harry say Yes or not?? Thanks for reading.
Suzieslytherin