3

"Yyyyaaawwwnnn" Harry stretches as he wakes up Lucius Sev Sirius and Remus all smile "
Did you have good naps Cub??" Remus asks " yes thanks oh I'm in my big headspace for now" Harry explains tho he still sits on Lucius lap as he enjoys the safety and warmth. " Well when you awake more me and Sev have a question we would like to ask and don't worry we will still love you even if you say no" Lucius says Harry replies " I'm awake ask away Luc" " ok well you know how me and Sev are both Daddy Doms but we had to hide while the war was going well now it's over we been looking for our little who when not in little headspace would still be our submissive who we would love and cherish" Harry gives luv and Sev big hugs " oh you be perfect daddy's your little will be so lucky" Harry butts In " Well that's just the thing Harry we haven't found a little whos just right but we are wondering if you like to be our little their will be rules to follow but also we will give you hug and cuddles we know remis and Sirius are Doms but not really daddy's but they still be your uncles and they be able to visit and look after you when ever they want to what you think will you be our baby boy??" Sev asks Harry looks in both their eyes and sees love " yyyeess!! I'd love to be your little Sirius, Remus are you ok with this" Lucius and Sev have big smiles both R.E.M. and Sirius nod and say " long as your happy we happy" harry gives everyone big hugs " Harry is their anything you want to bring the with you anything will stay here for when your uncles babysit you " just Nyx and prongs" thank you Harry says Sev gets Nyx and prongs and says " Harry you ready to see your new home" yes please Sev Lucius picks Harry up and says Remus Sirius your more than welcome to come for dinner tonight if you want to that will give us chance to settle in say about 5 as Harry's bedtime will be" " we'd love to be good pup see you later and with that Sev and Lucius and Harry go through the floo to Snape Manor House as Draco is living in Malfoy Manor House.

( pics above are Snape Manor)
***********
When they come out of the floo they standing In the living room which is huge with warm green tones Lucius. And Sev show harry to the kitchen his nursery which is calming blue tones and his play room their bedroom which is huge with cream walls and dark wood they also show harry his big room which has a four poster bed with turquoise throw and shields in his head board then they bring him to a school room "this is where we will if your naughty we will give you your punishments but for now we need to write down your rules these we will duplicate so they will be in your nursery playroom and in the kitchen and in here do you understand harry " Sev explains " yes Sev" harry answers.
"ok lets write them down " Lucius says
1.always call Sev daddy and Lucius papa
2 never say no to daddy or papa if you don't want to do something tell us nicely and we will explain
3 bedtime is at 8 unless daddy or papa say otherwise
4 always tell us if you don't feel well or if you having a bad day
5 always stay in crib after naps or sleeps until daddy or papa come for you
6 always listen to daddy or papa
7 don't have tantrums
8 never play with your little prince part without Daddy or Papa
9 always tell daddy or papa if Prince part Achs
10 always tell daddy or papa if gone poo poo so we can monitor that you are healthy
More rules might be added if needed
"Good Boy" daddy praises ok now punishments
Punishments
Spankings ( hand hairbrush belt cane depending on how naughty you are )
Soap washing ( mouth and up the bum)
Enemas
Timeouts
Writing lines
"Are these ok baby boy" papa asks " yes papa" Harry says "ok good boy lets get you changed and wait for uncle Sirius and uncle Remus " papa says picks him and walks him to the nursery changes his diaper and puts him in his dinosaur footed pyjamas " papa me little about 4 papa" Harry says " ok darling boy thank you for telling me let's go and see Daddy and wait do you want Nyx and prongs baby" Lucius says kissing Harry's forehead " yes pwease papa" papa gives him his two favourite cuddlies and carry's him downstairs to the living room where daddy is reading and harry is out on the floor to play while Lucius goes and sorts out dinner. Daddy puts his book Down and gets on the floor and plays with harry until they here the floo roar and out steps uncle moony and uncle padfoot " how's it going pup you happy ?" Uncle Sirius says " yes nucle pads daddy and papa are tweating me well me got my own nursery playwoom And big woom oh and also a school woom for when me been bad" harry says happily " " wow that's great" uncle pads says. Soon Lucius calls to say dinner is ready and they all sit down to eat harry in his high chair daddy feeds him off his plate once done he cleans harry up and carry's him to the sofa and feeds him a bottle of milk which harry drinks then checks his diaper and puts him in his cot in the nursery and does a spell so he and Lucius are alerted if harry wakes and goes back downstairs to join in the conversation soon Sirius and Remus leave and Lucius and Sev get into bed " Lucius I'm so happy our little family is complete" Sev says " yes darling it is I love you so much" Lucius says they both kiss and fall asleep both wondering what tomorrow will bring.