Chapter 7

U know what?! I'm tired of waiting for comments! Fuck them!

(I really would love some votes and comments tho...) I wants write more, but obviously u guys don't want more*grin*, Ok, this is my next chappy, bai...(for nooowww, *disappears into shadows* 'I'm watching uuuuu....'

When I walked in the shop I was overwhelmed by beautiful scents from every side. It smelled wonderful... Then I remembered that there was someone else with me. I turned around and there was no one there. Then I heard a clang, that looked like it came from the kitchen.

I slowly went towards it, and saw a beautiful kitchen with more herbs than I could count.

When I turned around the man had disappeared, and I just stood there looking at the shop. After a few minutes, he walked out of the back of the shop.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot, here, come with me."  We went deeper into the shop, and he led me to what looked like living room. There were pictures on all the walls.

He motioned for me to sit down, and I did so, a little hesitantly. He went away, and then returned quickly, carrying a tray. He put it on the table, and I saw tea, and treats on it. One of the deserts was shaped like a little bunny.

I felt my face light up like a childs. "Please, take some. And feel free to eat as much as you want." He smiled sweetly, and I took one of the rabbits carefully, and shoved it in my mouth! It. Was. Delicious!

We talked 'till late at night, and I thought I should leave.                  "Well, Eino. (I learned his name, too) I really should leave, it's getting late, and I don't want to bother you anymore."                       I stood up, but he stopped me.

"Do you have anywhere to stay?"

Oooh, shit!  I just wanted to get away, and totally forgot about lodging. I shook my head. "No. I forgot about that." He nodded.

"Yes, I thought so. Tell you what. If you help out in my business, you can sleepover here." I couldn't believe he just said that. Noone has ever been nice to me. Except Raizo. But you couldn't really consider that being nice. He was just doing his job, well, kinda.

I gladly accepted. He showed me to a room, and put down a futon, for me to sleep on.

When I woke up, I saw a kimono on one of the chairs in the room. I put it on and looked in the mirror. I chuckled a little at the sight of myself. The sleeves were a little too long.

I scrubbed the floors (they were fucking dirty!), then washed the windows (also freaking dusty). Then I went to look for Eino.

When I found him, he was talking to a customer. I tried to sneak away, but he noticed me.

"Aki! Come here please. I'd like you to meet one of my best customers. Nit, this is Akira. Aki, this is Nitael."

I nodded my head, and shook bis extended hand."Please call me Nit."

After that, a few days went by and my hunger grew.

"Eino, I'm going out. I'll be back in a few." He cocked his head to the side, and an expression of worry spread over his face.

"Are you sure? It's getting dark, do you want me to come with you?"

I shook my head and saw the blood flowing trough his neck. We could make people vampires, or our slaves/marrionets, if we drank their blood.

I wanted him to come, but he couldn't. If he saw me, with fangs and red eyes. What would he do? Would he hate me like everybody else? Or... would he accept me?  In Eino's case, I couldn't be sure, he was different from others to me after all. Would he?

I walked down the alley, and suddenly someone pulled me into a smaller alley. "Hey!" They pushed me against the wall. I slid down, and closed my eyes."Shut up! It's me!" I slowly opened my eyes, and saw Raizo looming over me. I quickly stood up, and brushed the dust off my clothes. "What do you want?!" I stepped away from him. He stepped closer... and...

______________________________________

Oooo, cliffhanger. Ur thinking like-

"Fuck u Saph!" Right? Sowwy... next update'll be soon. For now goodnight my little nightmares...